PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 303304305306307··· 317318319

My first set of trolls, bittersweet feeling T^T <3

Party screenshot

• Me
  • Hunting
  • Links
✦ Critter ✦ he/they ✦ 21+ yo ✦ +1 server time
Avatar made by me. For my use only, don't share outside PFQ. PM or here to commission one. ☆ Bait made by me. PM if you want to use, don't share outside PFQ.
x60/x1/x1 April TR:
☆ Go to my shop for BOGO50% specials!
Hamez's AvatarHamez
truth is im tired
The Delta Melan Babies
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +6,176,447
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Bug
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +2,877,964
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

Sells for 250

Lv. 94 — 6,432 / 26,791
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
Avatar made by NinjaAnne — Buying for 20zc! 239/500
mandomimir's Avatarmandomimir
sadge...my Z-crystal is gonna run out in 5 hours and still no second melan buneary with my 4.1k chain. better yet, over the span of this Z-crystal i've hatched a whopping (looks at my stock) 2 albino buneary. sure, i did manage to hatch an albino pasovan, siberian glameow, and lab dunsparce- but in the past, i've hatched just as many (or even more) albinos without a Z-crystal. needless to say, i am...not gonna invest in getting another Z-crystal for a little bit :( in my personal case, i just don't think there's enough of an added boost to albino chances- much less melan chances, to warrant the trouble. i'll just stick with my daily shiny charm, uber charm, and lv.7 alb radar boosts and hope for the best 😭

J ‖ he/they ‖ 25 ‖ illustrator

[quiet nature / dry pref]
Score: 14084
S/A/M shop free fields / dexing art journal credits

credits

✦code @RAINB0W ✦forum avatar/signature art by me ✦TR banner by @CaptainNessbot ✦divider from Cute Kawaii Resources
Raziya's AvatarRaziya
Choco Snom doesn't want to come home. This has been my unluckiest hunt yet! 2700 hatches, almost 30 shinies and close to the same amount of albinos, and no melan ahhhhh I just want a squishy Snom cookie is that so much to ask? 😤
Score: 20,787
Team Ghost TR thread!
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
Hamez's AvatarHamez

the suffering continues...

Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
Sharp inhale How to throw hands with a Salamence? I shouldn’t complain too much, considering three of my four melans were sub 1k hatches, and I hatched two Melans on this Z-Crystal chain alone (one chain each), but almost 2k Honedge with no melan in sight? Stings like a Beedrill (Ok, I shouldn’t overly complain until I hit 3115 hatches: which would be more than my first melan)
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 14 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
CorvidCola's AvatarCorvidCola
So I’ve embarked on my first ever melan hunt for Litwick. Never hatched one before so I’m not exactly sure what to expect, although I see it typically takes a couple thousand hatches to get one. So far I’m at 2108 hatches with 7 shinies and 7 albinos. Am I crazy for trying to hunt this with only the Pokeradar and Albino Radar? What have a gotten myself into? Luckily I’m on team Ghost for this type race so I’ll get a Z-Crystal in a couple days to help things along.
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13

QUOTE originally posted by CorvidCola

So I’ve embarked on my first ever melan hunt for Litwick. Never hatched one before so I’m not exactly sure what to expect, although I see it typically takes a couple thousand hatches to get one. So far I’m at 2108 hatches with 7 shinies and 7 albinos. Am I crazy for trying to hunt this with only the Pokeradar and Albino Radar? What have a gotten myself into? Luckily I’m on team Ghost for this type race so I’ll get a Z-Crystal in a couple days to help things along.
I melan hunting Murkrow forever with merely those two things, getting Hypermode only occasionally to help with my plight. After over 8000 eggs, I managed to hatch one, and I truly plan on getting more... But for now... Maybe not. It's not impossible, but it is really, really hard to hatch a melan (or so I've found) only using those two things. But good luck!
Type Race: 986 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê

QUOTE originally posted by CorvidCola

According to official melan odds rates, hunting with JUST Pokeradar and A.Radar has a general chance of hatching a melan as 1\27000... I definitely would not recommend doing it like this...
CorvidCola's AvatarCorvidCola

QUOTE originally posted by AsymDoll13

It's not impossible, but it is really, really hard to hatch a melan (or so I've found) only using those two things. But good luck!

QUOTE originally posted by Çelestanê

According to official melan odds rates, hunting with JUST Pokeradar and A.Radar has a general chance of hatching a melan as 1\27000... I definitely would not recommend doing it like this...
Thanks for the feedback guys. I forgot to mention that I have hypermode, but you can see that by my avatar I guess. I’m gonna get a shiny charm and use the Z-crystal from this Type Race, as well as whip out the Ubercharm I’ve been sitting on. 👍 Thanks again for clueing me into the fact that this is probably something not worth being stubborn about lol.

Pages: 123··· 303304305306307··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page