PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 299300301302303··· 324325326

Raziya's AvatarRaziya
Joltik I am BEGGING
Score: 19,016
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
Oh huh resumed my first long chaned hunt, I hope melan Thundurus won't take so long as Tapu Lele....... Sally please, i beg you

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

5/550 Buying at 20
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Xenomorph on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 5309
Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê
More than 200 Diancies hatched today on this resumed hunt. Not even speaking about melans - How many specials I got with full boosts and sei day? None. Zero. Nil. Nada. 4000 zc down the drain. Wow. Sometimes I just wanna drop everything and go on a looooong hiatus
xXShadeXx's AvatarxXShadeXx

QUOTE originally posted by Çelestanê

More than 200 Diancies hatched today on this resumed hunt. Not even speaking about melans - How many specials I got with full boosts and sei day? None. Zero. Nil. Nada. 4000 zc down the drain. Wow. Sometimes I just wanna drop everything and go on a looooong hiatus
I feel that. It was nice that the problem of an overabuncance of specials got fixed, but man does some days it hurt when you hatch hundreds of eggs to still come up empty with these bonuses active.
Raziya's AvatarRaziya
Friendship ENDED with Joltik. 😤 2100 eggs, I'm dying. I just wanna work on my dex before TR but I think I'm actually just going to be hatching Joltiks until the heat death of the universe
mandomimir's Avatarmandomimir
approaching 3k with this chain, 1624 eggs since my last melan, i am begging for at least one more melan 😭 (shaking my shiny charm and uber charm vigorously) are these things on??? is the melan boost in the room with us?? edit: out of eggs...my melan luck is nothing more than a fart in the wind 😔 perhaps another day then

J ‖ he/they ‖ 25 ‖ illustrator

[quiet nature / dry pref]
Score: 16863
S/A/M shop free fields / dexing art journal credits

credits

✦code @RAINB0W ✦all forum art (avatar,signature,etc.) by me ✦TR banner by @CaptainNessbot ✦divider from Cute Kawaii Resources
Keylime's AvatarKeylime
Ok that’s just mean Sally

Keylime • 19 • Pisces • He/She/They
Shiny UB hunts
might go for Melan Nihilego ^_^ Avatar credit: Myself! | Sig. Background Credit: Pixabay
skylucario's Avatarskylucario
guess who just exhausted all their shelter adopts, but still barely got any specials even with full boosts … AGAIN 😭 please sally i stayed up til 3am for you on a school night. i keep going all in on niet and sei days, but nothing happens.. i’m running low on time and resources… pleasepleaseplase have mercy. i just want to see ONE fluffy black bird at this point to know they exist. pleaseeee
icon=my art. 1711
Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
Hatched over 100 moltres eggs and absolutely no specials. It's a little bit disappointing, like uh... Not even a shiny bird. Trying my luck with Thundurus, I hope I'll get SOMETHING today 😭
Foiry's AvatarFoiry
My chain is 6 away from 2k and I still haven’t hatched a melan even with full boosts including z crystal. I don’t know what’s going on - I don’t rlly want to pause this chain again. I’m hardly getting specials as it is, and I’m seeing all these early chain melans but I can’t hatch anything that’s above average. 😭 It’s okay but when do I get a turn 🥹

Pages: 123··· 299300301302303··· 324325326

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page