PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 289290291292293··· 308309310

JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
OK i really hate to complain about melans BUT...... i'm trying to hatch one as a gift for my best friend, you see! He doesn't go on the forums. probably. But this chain is over 5000 now! i hatched over 800 just today! Is this Sentret playing a joke? SMH. I want to gift >:(( I will keep trying and see what happens!!! edit: over 1000 eggs :\ i just want to give my friend a little guy
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 7,110 | Icon from DC Comics
Capsakid's AvatarCapsakid
Why... Just why I just want one....
Pfp from Pfq wiki
Stardust

Stardust

Treasure

(: 0)

Beautiful red sand. Can be sold at a high price. Rubbing it on Pokémon while feeding it candy is not recommended.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 24 — 830 / 1,801
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 27%
Serious nature
NobodyMono's AvatarNobodyMono
3701 chain and I... idk when the last time I got a melan but it's probs like more than 1k ago. (first day of tr) So like, do they not exist anymore? Are they extinct??
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
I've come back off a loooong hiatus (ngl, I forgot about PFQ) and decided to restart my eevee hunt and try to flesh out my eeveelution collection. I started on the 6th November and have so far hatched 13 albinos and 12 shinies... four of those albinos were today and I had no sign of a shiny until I put a shiny charm on after which I hatched two in quick succession. I'm now at 1362/40 egg chain, no melan in sight and I can understand why I took a break previously. I've hatched 258 eevees today... maybe tomorrow Sally will be kinder to me.
Insti's AvatarInsti
Haha... Yk the thing about variant hunts and lack of melans? Well a 2k chain now with one (already pretty good) but then again today's niet sei and shazi. If I had the whole day I could have done some eevee and gotten a melan and came back to shrooms and got another.. Why does sally give us good boosts on the worst days?
  • TYPE RACE :D
  • About me
  • Other Shops
  • Click pls!
Score: 0

QUOTE originally posted by Insti

Haha... Yk the thing about variant hunts and lack of melans? Well a 2k chain now with one (already pretty good) but then again today's niet sei and shazi. If I had the whole day I could have done some eevee and gotten a melan and came back to shrooms and got another.. Why does sally give us good boosts on the worst days?
lol happens to me i bet im gunna hatch a melan when im trying to use my phone when im not supposed to :) Or when just before bed and im supposed to turn my phone in for the night i just feel like it will hapepn. Me: ALMOST 2,000+ CHAIN SALLY I WANT AN IMPISH MELAN YOU HERE ME?
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Capsakid's AvatarCapsakid

QUOTE originally posted by ShootingStarRain

QUOTE originally posted by Insti

lol happens to me i bet im gunna hatch a melan when im trying to use my phone when im not supposed to :) Or when just before bed and im supposed to turn my phone in for the night i just feel like it will hapepn. Me: ALMOST 2,000+ CHAIN SALLY I WANT AN IMPISH MELAN YOU HERE ME?
Honestly true I'm almost at 2k Pumpkaboo eggs and I just want one melan Pumpkin and I've got 23 hours left on my ghost z-crystals I just want a melan naughty Pumpkin is that too much to ask for Sally?
Juice's AvatarJuice
I've been on the hound hunt for years, so I'm used to the occasional troll party. But this... This hurts :x

Large Image

- Houndour Avatar by Dachsbuns - Used with Permission -
BabyLixy's AvatarBabyLixy

QUOTE originally posted by BabyLixy

Nearly 3200 eggs in and 0 melanistic 🥹
3,920 eggs & still no melan :'(
Shoppe Lixy's Little Shoppe Summons, Shinies/Albinos, BoxBoxes, Egg Dexing & More! Avatar~ Needy Streamer Overload
× 101 / 1500
× 3 / 1500
Type Race Score = 2290
I'm back. With more complaints. I just peaked 2,000. I have a week left. Should I try to sit out this TR and miss the potential of Z-Crystals, grind for my Meowscarada, or pause and wasted hypermode on some bugs? SALLY PLEASE MY MELAN

Pages: 123··· 289290291292293··· 308309310

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page