PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 2526272829··· 317318319

heartpiece's Avatarheartpiece
honestly guys, im here to ask for some help- at a chain of about 5,300 and no melan,(with shiny charms, uber, albino radar, hypermode) would it be worth it to call it off until I reach arceus rank? I know it’s not a very long chain but im not sure it’s getting anywhere where im at now
Buying Ice Fangs + Red Soul Dews for 25ZC JournalF2U BaitsArt Shop
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. OOT
Managodess's AvatarManagodess

QUOTE originally posted by Makoto Naegi

honestly guys, im here to ask for some help- at a chain of about 5,300 and no melan,(with shiny charms, uber, albino radar, hypermode) would it be worth it to call it off until I reach arceus rank? I know it’s not a very long chain but im not sure it’s getting anywhere where im at now
For me personally, having Arceus or not has honestly not made a big difference. I think I had Arceus rank for exactly one of my 9 Melans I hatched and I think ironically enough, it was my longest chain I had Arceus for. I'd say go with your gut, if it feels better to wait until Arceus, then do it, but it's also v difficult to upkeep.
Planned Legendary Hunt:
× 483 / 1000
Kanaloa Idols
Find my shop here Avatar was cropped from one of my own self portraits, the full version can be found here
thanks Mana! Honestly, ill probably mull over it for a few days and then decide
MinniHowl's AvatarMinniHowl
@Makoto Naegi, for me I'd say it's worth it. I've only ever done the hunt I'm currently on, but I didn't have Arceus at the beginning, not until perhaps 5-6k hatches ... I used egg passes to get it while I hunted tho. I got my first melan at around 8k, and have since gotten 7 with Arceus (at about 14k now). You need luck either way, but more so without Arceus.
~Xo, MinniHowl ● SHOPJOURNAL
jarjarkai's Avatarjarjarkai
I am nearing 4000, without a melan. Not exactly discouraged or anything, but I'm definitely hoping I get my first one in the next 1000. I've got 4 to go for this hunt ;-;
Thank you so much Minnihowl!!! I’ll keep that in mind ^^
Saturnbear's AvatarSaturnbear
Im melan hunting without hypermode or arceus, and im very close to just abandoning getting a melan and crossing my fingers for a second albino. After I drop off this chain I should probably work towards arceus lmao
Hey, I'm Sat!! - He/She - Almost Casual
jarjarkai's Avatarjarjarkai
Arceus won't help you much without hypermode. And especially since you're not even champion, that's a LONG way to go. I'd recommend you get some currency together to get some hypermode if you intend to melan hunt(at least 2 months of hypermode to be safe)
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
I decided against using my z-crystal since it wasn't a sei day and charged my radar as normal. I then realised that Sneasel (the poke I'm hunting) was the PotD. PotD + Z-crystal + Shazi would've been a good day
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
I'm not even melan hunting Lileep yet, but this still infuriates me.
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official

Pages: 123··· 2526272829··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page