PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 261262263264265··· 316317318

QUOTE originally posted by NobodyMono

Absolutely no specials today, are we sure its sei day? OTL
For real...I've gotten 3 shinies in 220 eggs all hatched today. No albinos :') Yesterday I hatched 95 eggs without a single shiny (was a different chain)
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I just want one melan Numel please Sally I'm begging you it's all I want just one melan to move to my next hunt 🥺
Pfp from Pfq
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
chain of 1.3k, little specials but just reached arceus so im excited to see where i will get now!
Kip (Minor/Artist/Student) "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
non-stop Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @A silent voice Signature Pagedoll @CaptainNessBot
RubyCeazar's AvatarRubyCeazar
you know. when my hunt pokemon is the pokemon of the day and I'm using a shiny charm you'd think I'd get . one shiny. but of course. absolutely nothing. just wonderful. these rates are absolutely garbage.
sojubean's Avatarsojubean
I'm at about 8.4k Snorunt hatched. I've hatched 9 melans woo! Except I'm a nature collector for Naives and for some reason despite having a DOUBLE stoned naive pair.... out of the 9 melans, 6 melans hatched with my pairs' eggs I've gotten ONE naive. 🙃 I'm losing my mind right now.
Pokemon Art Shop | Fusion Adopt Shop | Pkmn/Items shop Active Trade Forums | Nature Collector Directory | My Journal 🍑 Naive/Timid/Impish Collector 🍑 🐝 Bee Lover 🐝
Flawless Dark Gem

Flawless Dark Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A beautiful Dark Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +18,081,491
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Nightmare Shroud

Nightmare Shroud

Summon Item

A shroud that is weaved from the darkest of nightmares. It appears to absorb light into it. With it, it's possible to summon the Legendary Pokémon Darkrai.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +8,257,663
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +6,955,966
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +7,125,951
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
PhoenixBirch's AvatarPhoenixBirch
At over 8k.. how are people hatching so many melans while I get nothing? I'm trying to not be jealous but I bought zc for this hunt and have had consistent boosts the whole time. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong but this game is beginning to anger me
  • My Favs!
  • Sikannos!
  • Credit (+ Little Guy)
Deadlock21's AvatarDeadlock21
Im at a 5k Caterpie chain now. I have Ubercharm and apparently had one the whole last month too. All i care for Is mela caterpie. Then i go through my clicklist and see melas after 173 eggs and it just feels like a slap in the face. I havent gotten an albino in 4 days now. I reqlly thought about a specials living dex with mela last stages when i started the hunt. Also people going nuts on the last two tournaments. I wasted 2500 gp on eggpasses and still were on rank 150 or sth. Bye arceus rank for a long time. Its just frustrating as heck.
Dachsbuns's AvatarDachsbuns
hi! this a bit of a niche thing, but i was wondering if anyone else who melan hunts has a similar issue.. i only get a melan about once every month, IF THAT. this is given with LOTS of activity; lots of dcp/star pass, arceus, z-crystals, uber, etc etc; EVERYTHING! after reading about the 3-5k chains.. you guys are insanely dedicated. i usually just get paranoid over no special by 500, and change the hunt. i admire you guy's dedication extremely, and even if it seem pointless, please keep trying! but i was wondering, whenever you guys DO get melans, how far apart are they? is it monthly? weekly? bi yearly?? from what im seeing, it seems to take some of you a LONG time! im normally not a debbie downer like this; but after seeing so many people share a similar issue, it reaffirms my doubt a little. i think its also important to note; i often time hunt for melan legends. so after spending... ah man, 13k zc for regigigas, 14k zc for meloetta, 6k zc for regieleki, and 19k zc for regidrago.. (theres more, i just didnt document those as ive completed...two of them!) its extremely disheartening to work so hard for melanistic mons just to get faced with reality of how DIFFICULT it is. despite full boosts... you're just not getting anything. your chances are significantly better on a sei day than anything else. (i hardly get any specials if it isnt a sei day, but todays been kind! i love the lil pyukumuku fellas!) i understand the point of melanistic pokemon is to be a nice challenge, but i dunno.. i feel after going so long without one; it really drains your motivation for the game. i went aboutt.. a month and a half without any specials at all, and i was seriously considering a hiatus. but.. id like to keep trying, as i really love these pokemon!! nevertheless, im sorry for the tangent.. i just saw this thread and was like "oh wow, i wonder if other users are having the same melan crisis as i am?" and figured id post! im sorry if im talking too much! i guess i just had a lot to say T___T
HE/HIM • 20 Y/O • ART SHOP! bg/icon by silver raven!

QUOTE originally posted by Dachsbuns

hi! this a bit of a niche thing, but i was wondering if anyone else who melan hunts has a similar issue.. i only get a melan about once every month, IF THAT. this is given with LOTS of activity; lots of dcp/star pass, arceus, z-crystals, uber, etc etc; EVERYTHING! after reading about the 3-5k chains.. you guys are insanely dedicated. i usually just get paranoid over no special by 500, and change the hunt. i admire you guy's dedication extremely, and even if it seem pointless, please keep trying! but i was wondering, whenever you guys DO get melans, how far apart are they? is it monthly? weekly? bi yearly?? from what im seeing, it seems to take some of you a LONG time! im normally not a debbie downer like this; but after seeing so many people share a similar issue, it reaffirms my doubt a little. i think its also important to note; i often time hunt for melan legends. so after spending... ah man, 13k zc for regigigas, 14k zc for meloetta, 6k zc for regieleki, and 19k zc for regidrago.. (theres more, i just didnt document those as ive completed...two of them!) its extremely disheartening to work so hard for melanistic mons just to get faced with reality of how DIFFICULT it is. despite full boosts... you're just not getting anything. your chances are significantly better on a sei day than anything else. (i hardly get any specials if it isnt a sei day, but todays been kind! i love the lil pyukumuku fellas!) i understand the point of melanistic pokemon is to be a nice challenge, but i dunno.. i feel after going so long without one; it really drains your motivation for the game. i went aboutt.. a month and a half without any specials at all, and i was seriously considering a hiatus. but.. id like to keep trying, as i really love these pokemon!! nevertheless, im sorry for the tangent.. i just saw this thread and was like "oh wow, i wonder if other users are having the same melan crisis as i am?" and figured id post! im sorry if im talking too much! i guess i just had a lot to say T___T
I've gotten one melan which I wasnt even hunting for. Other than that, I've gotten 1k and 1.6k chains, and had no luck on those chains, so im pretty paranoid when I dont get a melan within the first 1k-1.5k eggs. Also is it just me or have shiny/albinos been really like...absent for anyone else? Like with full buffs, has anyone else been having extra trouble hatching specials at all???
Dachsbuns's AvatarDachsbuns

QUOTE originally posted by Anna-Ravenrock

I've gotten one melan which I wasnt even hunting for. Other than that, I've gotten 1k and 1.6k chains, and had no luck on those chains, so im pretty paranoid when I dont get a melan within the first 1k-1.5k eggs. Also is it just me or have shiny/albinos been really like...absent for anyone else? Like with full buffs, has anyone else been having extra trouble hatching specials at all???
hi.. YES. its been a huge issue for me!! i have a 1.1k lickitung chain, potd yesterday, NO SHINIES! i was so sad!!! ive been getting albinos /decently/ but shinies? NO. if it isnt a sei day, or today by some miricle, they're non-existent. i thought i was the only one having a shiny absence!! (except again today, i got 4?! after getting 0 for a few days!!??) also with reference to your chain mentality, i get it fully. people USUALLY expect a melan at 1k. it boggles my mind every time!!! i expect them like... 3k in? (as per my first ever hunt going.. very poorly...)

Pages: 123··· 261262263264265··· 316317318

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page