PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 260261262263264··· 313314315

PhoenixBirch's AvatarPhoenixBirch
Just peaked over 6k hatches and can't find anyone to sell me z crystals I need for it, one day left in ubercharm.. off hope the next sei day is the last of this hunt
over 400 hatched this day.. all boosts no melan. wanna tear my hair out lol
  • My Favs!
  • Sikannos!
  • Credit (+ Little Guy)
SparksSystem's AvatarSparksSystem
This troll party hurt me.
Plural system. We use "we" to refer to ourselves. They/Them
Score: 0
Type race badge made by LycanKai
NobodyMono's AvatarNobodyMono
Omg. I have a 5.6k+ chain with max Albino radar and a z crystal. (Forgot to mention that I still have an uber charm that is gonna expire in 3 days) I got so many shinies but no melan...how is that possible.. I am out of daycare passes too. They are completely trolling me
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Foiry's AvatarFoiry
sooo I’m at 6.7k, haven’t had a melan in 3.9k eggs, I have all boosts, including z crystal and except Arceus due to the recent tournament egg, and tbh I’m feeling kinda hopeless seeing all the early chain melans. I’m not even getting any shinies and I’ve only had 1 albino since I resumed the chain a few days ago. 1 albino and about 6 shinies, and like 400 eggs. It is what it is I guess.
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Not sure if it's a coincidence or not but all six of my special numels (3 albino from type race 3 shiny from hunt) have hatched in the same spot in my party (second to last slot) would that mean if I kept pushing harder I'd get three melans in the same spot?
Pfp from Pfq wiki Current Type Race score = 1685
Wrathion's AvatarWrathion
:3 hatched like 600-700 eggs yesterday. I’m at a chain of about 1500, I’ve got all the boosts and goodies (except I lost Arceus once the tourney ended) Used up my daycare pass stock. Gonna try to get more but idk. If I don’t get a melan today I might cry lol
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Hatched over 400 eggs in the past few days. All boosts except Arceus since I didn’t do tournament :,) I’m surprised at my albino/shiny luck, but please Sally, I’d like that melan to finish the line! Really hurts me that I’m so unlucky with melans, even on boost days like this MCW…
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by me! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
PhoenixBirch's AvatarPhoenixBirch
We're now over 7k hatches 😭
Massclick weekend... 3 2.5x niet days... 2 sei days... 1 melan on friday, none yesterday and today. I have hatched nearly 1.5k legend eggs. Like Sally pls give me something ;w;
NobodyMono's AvatarNobodyMono
Absolutely no specials today, are we sure its sei day? OTL

Pages: 123··· 260261262263264··· 313314315

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page