PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 259260261262263··· 317318319

Gryh's AvatarGryh
Broke my chain to dex some legendaries and it ruined me... Got four albinos and three or four shinies before breaking it on a chain of about 300, and now! Just got my first special of this chain at 594 eggs!
Keylime's AvatarKeylime
My chain for riolu recently hit 8.5k and I still haven’t gotten a melan. It’s been YEARS Sally can I just get one already?!
Keylime • 19 • Pisces • He/She/They
Melan Tapu Lele Hunt
Melan Tapu Fini hunt
Melan Cosmog (x5) hunt
Avatar credit: Myself! | Sig. Background Credit: Pixabay
Deadlock21's AvatarDeadlock21
Ive just seen a mela 7/367 Like how ? I have a mela chance of 65% now. I have gotten 4 shiny today. I wanna cry. This is litrally my first mela hunt and it will stay the only with that bad chances/luck.
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog

QUOTE originally posted by Deadlock21

Ive just seen a mela 7/367 Like how ? I have a mela chance of 65% now. I have gotten 4 shiny today. I wanna cry. This is litrally my first mela hunt and it will stay the only with that bad chances/luck.
what are ya hunting just out of curiosity? hope things get better for ya, sei day should be soon so lets hope that helps '^w^
Kip (Minor/Artist/Student) "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
non-stop Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @A silent voice Signature Pagedoll @CaptainNessBot
Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê

it's a big random thing sometimes. My record in early melans was 1/28, I've seen 1/15. The largest probability of such things is with full boosts+Z+arceus rank since the very beginning of the hunt but it's still very rare. Though nowadays early melans (350+ hatchies) are pretty common with new rates and (?) system

My earliest and only has been 3/100, which is funny because I have a 1.5k chain with no melan melans are stupid unpredictable. So I feel ya :') (despite my chain not being nearly as painful)
Foiry's AvatarFoiry

They’ll show up when you least expect them!! My earliest in a chain was 9/176, my current chain is 6.3k and I have a 94% chance but so far, not even a shiny in the last 400 eggs at least. It’ll come around. My worst hunt was 13k before I got my first melan, and with the boosts these days, it’s highly unlikely you’ll get to that point. Trust me, it’ll come around!! Don’t lose hope. (: ((Especially with fab Friday and the weekend just around the corner.))
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
iirc there was a melan crabwrawler hatched 1/3 in the melan hatching thread somewhere :) currently at 7.2k hatches… barely any shinies or albinos. I demand a melan!!!
she/her // jolly collector buying lustrous orbs @100gp pkmn & human art
PFP by me, art drawn by Hakuji Soyama <3 | code by me
tebba's Avatartebba
I remember seeing a 1/4 Melan Murkrow not too long ago, pretty jealous about that one 30+ shinies this chain in almost 3k hatches, really need some melans to start showing so I can finish my orders :/
Tessa • She/They • 0 Shop [Nincada Hunt Spots] 78s/6550h
28/500
Background | Code | Forum Icon | Avatar is from BTD6
Sari's AvatarSari
May I join the complaining circle? Just broke through 4k and nothing T_T I even decided to pop a crystal hoping it would finally turn over my luck.. and then got two troll parties today ;_; I'm glad it's only a 1k ehp hunt..
🐾 Collecting female Pokemon who like to eat sweet berries :3 Loving 🔥 Pokemon <3 Buying: for 15zc/each for 20zc/each for 60zc/each It's fine to just send a trade :)

Pages: 123··· 259260261262263··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page