PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 2425262728··· 313314315

Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Somehow I'm ending this month with just under 4k Wurm eggs hatched and I am desperate since I'll need to get two (2) of them black worms. Everything looks to be in my favor today—x2.9 Shazi, Bug V~, I got HM, Shiny Charm, Ubercharm, Arceus rank, I'm even using my first Z-Crystal. I'm so desperate I even skipped a yesterady's Fairy V~ (which I usually reserve for grabbing and leveling up fae evos) to hatch Wurmple eggs to increase my chain. All I'm getting is mostly a handful of shinies every couple of parties... Maybe an albino if I'm really good. Looks like another bust but I hope I'm wrong. I really do

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

NatsNeko's AvatarNatsNeko
I'm nearly 5k deep in Cleffa and my first party after reset features an Albino and THREE shinies after it. I just need one Melan ;w;
Avatar is official HM game art. HM © Natsume
GoddessLady's AvatarGoddessLady
An x2 Niet, x2.2 Shazi, Arceus, Shiny Charm, Ubercharm, Hypermode, fully charged level 7 albino radar PLUS a Flyinium Z. 831 eggs hatched. Plenty of unneeded shinies and albinos that no-one wants to buy, that I just end up chucking at Holon to make room even though I don't use delta points. None of them are Melan. Not even a second bloody useless Male Combee that no-one will buy because it's a male. Not even to throw it at Holon. I'm at 4,309 eggs hatched. I know y'all have had hunts that have gotten even higher than that. But I'm so tired of this hunt. I wanna have fun in hunting again. But I need to get this ruddy Melan Female Combee in my own hunt now. It's a matter of bloody pride. I've not put this much time, resources and energy into this bloody hunt to stop now.
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
Oh my god I’m back So I hit a 2k chain, with 95 hatched yesterday. 2x niet, 20-something Sei, Uber, HM, z-crystal, the usual. No albinos. Both times I’ve used a crystal, no albinos. I always charge it with the max amount of points, too. This just butters my croissant.
= 20 = 20
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
Gonplei's AvatarGonplei
while i feel like i shouldn't complain about my melan hunt because i've hatched one already, but man am i getting discouraged. i'm hunting a variant, apocalyptic poochyena, and not only do i have to make A LOT of interactions just to get a few eggs, but i'm only at a chain of about 3300 and i know there's people with much longer chains. i just want one more melan so i can end this hunt. on top of that, i'm barely hatching any specials at all and it's like :/// why do you hate me sally
credits past usernames were Samus & Edgy my guide directory --> XXX (still a wip) 'Jesus Christ you're so damn cold, don't you know you've lost control?'
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
hatched over 700 eggs yesterday with all the bonuses active (sei,z-crystal, shiny charm, uber, and hyper) and no melan ono I'm at over 26k eggs Last melan was over 3k ago
Avatar drawn by https://pokefarm.com/user/Breadkureiji Check out our trade shop
h o r i z o n's Avatarh o r i z o n
5660 eggs and still no melan. I'm about to just break this chain I hate it so much.
kase. male he/him. 25. bg
f2u @hamha.tumblr.com
|code
@is it necessary + @hercules, edits by me
pixel
@gaelson, commission by @canine
|icon
@gezeichnet
sig image
@jurobii
characters are mine
and @canine's
aelen's Avataraelen
I just hatched a party with 2 shinies and an albino... All on the right side of my party... This is so frustrating... EDIT: Just hatched another troll party... hatched an albino and the egg right after it was a shiny...
Blue soul dews
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
Almost 2k eggs and no Melan Pumpkin. I need 2 of them. 3 if I wanna be paranoid about a mega Help
✦ ✦
64/500+
141/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Flareth's AvatarFlareth
I know that my complaints are small potatoes compared to some of your guys' chains but I'm at over 2,700 eggs and I. Just want. To see a melan. I just want one, nothing more.

Pages: 123··· 2425262728··· 313314315

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page