PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 192193194195196··· 313314315

An0nz's AvatarAn0nz
Sally, I know I have been inactive, but you havent given me my melan Pidgey yet for a friend D:< Besides, I'm probably sticking with Shinx for the time being.
dayze's Avatardayze
i just got my 100th shiny of the chain but still no melan to be seen... </3
sei | eighteen | they/them avatar is lee giuk f2u
Moon Stone

Moon Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A fragment of meteorite from a celestial body.

Sells for 1,250

Lv. 100 — +15,312,315
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
I think I’m broken I have hatched 6000+ Rockruff eggs And all I’ve gotten is two shinies and three Albinos Someone save me I’m going insane I just want a purple dog Help please
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
only 1 shiny today im out
she/her // jolly collector pkmn & human art
PFP by me, art drawn by Hakuji Soyama <3 | code by me
I'm in agony.
Recent returnee; feel free to correct me ☆Avatar by catboybfs
FloydLeech's AvatarFloydLeech
Pain and agony and suffering and plague and despair Also spiritkitty its so funny that our skins look so similar, purple is so fun ^_^
Please check out my shop!
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
Took a week break on my 3200 chain, no melan yet - one of the first parties today after re-starting and get a troll party...
9230 pts
NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy
i've gone 2k eggs since my last melan, and i finally hatched one today! except said melan is the Complete opposite of what i've been looking for (just like the last three have been) and she was also in a party that i considered delta-ing but decided against i am in anguish
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! (hydro vortex) - 2224 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
Devilyn's AvatarDevilyn
I have started and restarted this bulbie melan hunt several times over the last 6+ months… I think I’m destined to be melanless C’mon Sally melan bulbasaur is so cute!
♥️ Name: Edith Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
FloydLeech's AvatarFloydLeech
Man. 1200+ chain, a shiny charm, sei, a hundred eggs, arceus boost, i think im just going to Shriek. Maybe next sei day [he does not believe it will come next sei day] Im gonna Cry melan cryogonal is so pretty...

Pages: 123··· 192193194195196··· 313314315

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page