PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 190191192193194··· 317318319

austindodgen's Avataraustindodgen
9000 eggs 132 shiny 153 albino 0 melan
dayze's Avatardayze
i was just (jokingly) complaining on my trainer card about not getting a melan and the first party after that was a troll party. :/ thx sally
sei | eighteen | they/them avatar is lee giuk f2u
Moon Stone

Moon Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A fragment of meteorite from a celestial body.

Sells for 1,250

Lv. 100 — +15,323,121
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Vaporgrave's AvatarVaporgrave
pain.png
boxeurchien's Avatarboxeurchien
2,700 something and like 10 troll parties later,, absolute agony
avatar by tens !! pixel art by aerii !!
RailaRoxie's AvatarRailaRoxie
hey. Sally. what.

Raila / Sorrel | Any Pronouns | Early 20s

Enjoyer of Team Star Eri and collector of timid Pokemon
Trade ShopJournalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Divider @animatedglittergraphics-n-more Forum Icon @Pokemon TCG Signature Pagedoll @LewTwo's archive
Free EggDex + Breeding Pair Clan
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
so i start the day with 2 albino twins then a literal party or two after that i get shiny triplets, in the same spot then a troll mann am i lucky or unlucky?? i’m chain 200 so idk full boosts ;v; EDIT: another troll right after my last one 💀

she/her // jolly collector buying lustrous orbs @100gp pkmn & human art
PFP by me, art drawn by Hakuji Soyama <3 | code by me
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Hi y’all. I’ve never posted here before, but here I am. I’m currently hunting Eevee, and it pains me that I have a 3,100+ chain , but no melans in sight. I’ve started this chain when I started PFQ, two years ago. I cry internally when I see people get their first melans so quickly in a chain, such as 1/135 or 3/680 or something around that amount. And yet, during this chain, I never hatched those purple sparkles… I’m happy for them, but I’m ashamed of myself that I don’t have the luck to hatch a melan. Yesterday, I fully boosted Albino Radar, but no albinos or shinies. Today, I did the same, but with Shiny Charm. No shinies or albinos. I know people would suggest me to use Hypermode, but I can’t afford it. That’s why I’m hunting, to sell my excess specials.. Eevee has eight evolutions, meaning I need to hunt all nine of them (includes Eevee). Please, luck gods, I just want one purple-tinted Eevee.. Apologies for my long rant/paragraph, I’m just really annoyed by this hunt..
Here I am with Hypermode, and still no purple sparkles to be found. Guess I’m not getting a melan till another year or so, yet many people have already gotten their early or cool melans. I’m at 3700+ eggs now, and I’ve only hatched about 3 or 4 specials in the past few days. I hope this melan Eevee doesn’t take too long, I’m getting very desperate for it. I can’t even put full boosts because I can’t afford much. It’s all too expensive for me to afford, and it’s tiring me out to massively click in a single day just for the amount I need for a full Radar boost. I’m sorry to those who have heard me rant for so long, I just need to take a breather, and maybe a small break from hunting after Hypermode wears off. I wonder how so many people can hunt, it amazes me-
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Luunamor's AvatarLuunamor
Baby's first troll party. Hoping to try my luck tomorrow with sei boost

Screenshot

Always looking to take in lunamor, regardless of whether or not it's special!
Ok so I don’t often complain about things but let me just say that POTD bonus is a LOAD OF BULL CRAP!! I’ve been waiting for Meowth to be POTD for so long and was super excited to see it happen the other day. With my newly acquired Arceus Rank and long chain of 13,000+ eggs, I was well prepared with my HM, Uber, shiny charm, maxed out albino radar, and normalium z, every bonus in the book, minus sei’s bonus. I used up every one of my shelter and daycare passes and all I got from it were 2 measly shinies… I FEEL LIKE SCREAMIN’!!! >:(
~Credit for my lovely new avatar goes to AnonymousEspeon~
dayze's Avatardayze
just got my 5th troll party with no melan sally really needs to stop taunting me rn

Pages: 123··· 190191192193194··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page