PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 187188189190191··· 317318319

5600 noibat. No melan. I also have a saved chain of meowth that reaches almost 6000. Also no melan. But that's beside the point I am beginning to think Sally actively hates my guts, and I don't know why. Ok, granted I don't have any ubercharms, shinycharms, or z-crystals going, but when I DID use a shiny charm on a relatively good sei day, I got NO shinies. I am charging my albino radar to the max, I am at arceus rank, and I'm convinced with how many noibat I've hatched I could stack them all to reach the moon. Please. I've never hatched a melan before and yet Sally gives me this treatment.
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
hey, on the bright side of this pikipek hunt, i haven't hatched many troll parties! cause the specials themselves are too few and far between.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
Dragonessa's AvatarDragonessa

QUOTE originally posted by Dragonessa

almost 4k without melan, that's what I like about PFQ
mmmm almost 5.5k! let's go! *cries*
LaveriaDreams's AvatarLaveriaDreams
5.9k with no melan for me. This Amaura hunt is CURSED!
albino's Avataralbino
Gotta love Sally mhm, Almost 1.5k eggs and I've barely got 10 specials (do delta counts o.o) This is why I'm going to buy a melan instead of waiting for Sally to give me one when it feels like it :cryhands:
Forum Icon: garbocan_
i present to you all, the most painful troll party i have ever had. (chimchar is 7m:1f, for context as to why this is the most painful.)
austindodgen's Avataraustindodgen
7k cyndaquil eggs 126 albino 90 shiny 0 malen
LúnàWølf98's AvatarLúnàWølf98
Okay so this is...this is painful. Decided to chain Bunbori for the day because of the Niet and Sei bonuses, fairy type race, and my chain was already 600. Scrounged up some GP and got up to 690 chained now. Between the cost of the eggs and it being a legendary, it's killing me. Just hatched my second troll party, side by side.
Buying the following summons:
Fire Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Ice Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Thunder Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Rusted Sword
for 125k cr/25 zc
Rusted Shield
for 125k cr/25 zc Buying Sweet/Jolly pokemon! PM with offer! *Credit* PFP created for my use only by BananaLizard
Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy
2.2k magikarp eggies... just hatched a 2 albino and 1 Shiny troll party -sigh-. Sei and Sally both hate me!
ʚ♡ɞCandy ☆ 33 ☆ She/Herʚ♡ɞ
ShacetheAce's AvatarShacetheAce
That was my last Z-Crystal. Why does the black cat continue to elude me so? T_T
I edited a Serperior sprite for my avatar.

Pages: 123··· 187188189190191··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page