PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 186187188189190··· 317318319

Benched's AvatarBenched
I am not one to typically complain...but I feel like it is the only option at this point. I'm now over 6000 eggs hatched over a few seperate chains since coming back. I've historically have had some droughts similar but this will now be my longest. Hunting with full boosts (minus arceus), level 7 albino radar every day, and multiple Z-crystals deep I'm starting to get a little crazy. This weekend has really been the tipping point. Yesterday I had 2 seperate twin sets hatched and a total of 3 shinys over 180 eggs with PotD. Today, as of typing this, in the first 5 parties I have now hatched 2 sets of twins and a set of triplets. I don't know if I can continue this anymore... (not to mention my delta luck either..over 100 eggs delta'ed and only 2 shinys.) Edit: Complaining works!
My Trade Shop Collecting: Rock type deltas!
Bruh. So like, I'm not really melan hunting Trubbish, but since I am hoping for one, that is kinda the goal?? And I guess this is too early to really hope for one, but it's still— it's so frustrating. I don't wanna have to do a 5k+ hunt for a companion melan to a 500/chain melan ;-;
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 662
✩ [ avatar
cutiefly art by me!
]
TR Score: 3399
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
shizue's Avatarshizue
So close. And on Halloween too
21 • he/they • 🏳️‍🌈 Type Race
7,418 Points
Cyndaquil x 80 x -1 x 37 x 1
Flawless Ice Gem

Flawless Ice Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A beautiful Ice Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +4,432,607
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
Psychic Gem

Psychic Gem

Gem

A gem with an essence of the mind.

Sells for 10

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFighting
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Fairy Gem

Fairy Gem

Gem

A gem with a fairy essence.

Sells for 10

Lv. 100 — +2,871,543
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricPoison
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature
Credits
Artwork @RavenousRuss Melan Bait @ Official Pokémon TCG Art
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Hi y’all. I’ve never posted here before, but here I am. I’m currently hunting Eevee, and it pains me that I have a 3,100+ chain , but no melans in sight. I’ve started this chain when I started PFQ, two years ago. I cry internally when I see people get their first melans so quickly in a chain, such as 1/135 or 3/680 or something around that amount. And yet, during this chain, I never hatched those purple sparkles… I’m happy for them, but I’m ashamed of myself that I don’t have the luck to hatch a melan. Yesterday, I fully boosted Albino Radar, but no albinos or shinies. Today, I did the same, but with Shiny Charm. No shinies or albinos. I know people would suggest me to use Hypermode, but I can’t afford it. That’s why I’m hunting, to sell my excess specials.. Eevee has eight evolutions, meaning I need to hunt all nine of them (includes Eevee). Please, luck gods, I just want one purple-tinted Eevee.. Apologies for my long rant/paragraph, I’m just really annoyed by this hunt..
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
sumihuaaa's Avatarsumihuaaa
i started a melan eevee hunt some time ago-- i got to 500 eggs, no melans. i got 2 albinos, at least-- now, i have a vulpix hunt going on.
hello!! please feed :]
Shania13171's AvatarShania13171
I've hatched over 4000 growlithes now, almost always using HM, ubercharm, Shiny charm, level 7 albino radar and sometimes z crystals. No melan. Honestly getting so frustrated. I've been spending so much money on ZC to get these perks and nothing after 4000 hatched. Edit: Number 4016 was a melan! And a delta one too <3
Moonpuff's AvatarMoonpuff
Omg XD I know im not as high in my chain yet as everyone else. But yesterday I got twin albinos then twin shinies and now I just got a troll party of a shiny and albino RIGHT NEXT TO EA H OTHER! lol come on Sally please give me my first cutie melan ♡ Though its a ralts hunt so I need.. 5? Including mega stones? Ugh lol lets go! Please ^^ *crosses fingers*
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
So… 10k eggs T-T I hate them. On the bright side, turns out hunting Basculin is pretty fun, but the fact that they take twice as long as 5k eggs is all the more painful. Shazi days are practically useless to me even on Shazi+Niet days and I can basically only have a decent chance of having a good day of hatching on Niet days. On non-Niet days even if I click the egg timer up to 10 and click incredibly frequently throughout the day, I still won’t get that many parties hatched because they just take SO much exp. T-T (I really feel for legend hunters.) Using Super Lucky Eggs can help for an hour and get me a handful of parties, but I have to focus my entire being onto clicking, which tires me out for the entire day (adhd makes it very hard- on average I get distracted 30-40 times while typing a post/message of this length. Mentally taxing). I get S/A half as often as I do when hatching 5k eggs, which is about right because they’re twice as much exp, but it’s still less Shinies and albinos overall. It makes me feel like I’ll never get a melan at this rate- let alone the Red-Striped melan that I want. ;-;
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Moonpuff's AvatarMoonpuff
@icebunn sorry to hear that :( i hopw that because your chain is so high that means your melans will all come at once! ^^ dont forget when you move on no matter what save that chain cause literally every pokemon could be a melan! Don't give up! ^^
Dead-Heart 's AvatarDead-Heart
Okay I'm usually one to just keep to myself but this hunt has just broken me emotionally. I know my chain isnt even that high so I generally dont expect it but the pain I went through for just ONE shiny? Didn't even get ONE using a Z-crystal yesterday. The ONE day. I had a GAP of 370 eggs before one shiny, that i got after reset (which that one party had two shinies, go figure). I only have enough DCP to get up to less than 1,000 chain, and thats only if im willing to push for it and after that terrible luck? I really don't know if i wanna waste more on this hunt currently. Like im actually seething? I usually get tired and mad at hunts that give me bad luck but not usually this bad. I was legit questioning if my pokeradar broke. I have ubercharm, i have shiny charm, hypermode, arceus rank, theres not much excuse for such bad shiny luck, this is the luck id expect to see in a mainline game because im not allowed to hatch anything on there either but wow i didnt expect that to carry over to here so accurately. I came into this hunt with good hopes because hey my Litten hunt a long while ago was nice to me so I was like hey the new glameow is a cat maybe it'll be nice to me? haah was i wrong, painfully wrong. :')
Avatar art made by Fidget used with permission Collecting Fujin's Lamp 1/500

Pages: 123··· 186187188189190··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page