PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 185186187188189··· 313314315

xie lian's Avatarxie lian
hatching eggs to see if u get a melan:🤨😟 a troll party:😕🤨 nah because i used to have a chain of 360 and it got to the point where i had to stop because i spent ALL MY MONEY on every.single.boost.there.was…literally 1 albino in a 360 egg chain.
avatar is official art from a project sekai card
× 0 / 50
(i am NOT collecting summons they just look cute)
My first shiny was hatched at 444 eggs with no boosts cuz I'm poor :,( I'm never gonna get an albino, let alone a melan. When I see everyone here complaining about melans, I just feel so jealous that they have millions of shinies and albinos hatched.
avatar of my oc mocha by aminahhime. art of mocha by Leon Albertus. custom signature coded by vinn
Call me Kara! I love Skitty and my friends! Dex Shop Joint Shop Journal!
albino's Avataralbino
It's really nice to take a break from this almost 1k shiny chain with TR going on and just in general internet/pfq break. I should've realized to do this earlier because someone *cough* sally *cough* is making this hunt reeeeeal rough for me, with almost no albino's and only two shinies so far. I'm very close to breaking this chain but that's going to be three months of work all gone so I really hope once I reach 1k I'll get a melan, pretty certain that won't happen though because that's just how god awful my luck is.
Forum Icon: garbocan_
Shania13171's AvatarShania13171
I'm honestly thinking of not bothering hunting melanistics anymore. I'm at over 2900 growlithe eggs hatched, using Shiny charm, user charm, Albino radar at full, and occasionally a z crystal and still nothing
Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy
FINALLY 950+, not a big fan of fighting but random TR type said fighting OCTOBER...So stuffy it was x.x
ʚ♡ɞCandy ☆ 33 ☆ She/Herʚ♡ɞ
Dragonessa's AvatarDragonessa
almost 4k without melan, that's what I like about PFQ
So how is it that Beldum and Minior both gave me 2 melans under 1k hatched and I'm at 1.4k hatched and no Lunatone... why do non-evolving pokes hate me so much? I just wanna move on to Solrock, or do a Halloween themed hunt... (Kryptik or Halloween Witch kitties)
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
austindodgen's Avataraustindodgen
6k cyndaquil eggs 75 shiny 83 albino 0 melan and 350 eggs since last shiny
bnuuycore's Avatarbnuuycore
i couldve been so lucky... .. .. . i havent hatched a single shiny or albino before this so getting a melan right there wouldve been so cool :(
shop sprite by me, icon by Frye
LúnàWølf98's AvatarLúnàWølf98
Second melan of the day and within 30 minutes of the other, but this just hurts
Buying the following summons:
Fire Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Ice Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Thunder Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Rusted Sword
for 125k cr/25 zc
Rusted Shield
for 125k cr/25 zc Buying Sweet/Jolly pokemon! PM with offer! *Credit* PFP created for my use only by BananaLizard

Pages: 123··· 185186187188189··· 313314315

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page