PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 181182183184185··· 317318319

ShacetheAce's AvatarShacetheAce
I loooooove using a shiny charm and getting a single shiny all day that's my favourite thing/s
I edited a Serperior sprite for my avatar.
Zweira's AvatarZweira
I have a shiny charm on, Hypermode, sei day, albino on full blast, getting closer and closer to 2k eggs everyday, and what do I get? Barely an albino and only one shiny. Okay Sally. Ill just go cry in the corner over my notes.
Avatar made by AngelHeart. Go see her art shop here!
local-imp's Avatarlocal-imp
I’m wondering if it’s even worth hunting a melan when I’m not Arceus rank. Idk. :/
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by local-imp

I’m wondering if it’s even worth hunting a melan when I’m not Arceus rank. Idk. :/
Can confirm, it is - sure, the boost isn't as high as it would be with Arceus, but that doesn't mean you can't get lucky somewhere!
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
there goes me wasting a perfectly good crystal for glaquine because breeding rate and i cant get my hands on a damn red gigamaro no specials at all </3 why did i even continue this
she/her // jolly collector buying lustrous orbs @100gp pkmn & human art
PFP by me, art drawn by Hakuji Soyama <3 | code by me
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
I'm saving Z-Crystals for certain hunts in the future, but decided to use a Rock one today. Nope. Nearly 2.5k chain, Albino Radar full, crystal, shiny charm, ubercharm and Arceus Rank and this dog won't budge. If I didn't have work today, I'd be spending so much on Daycare passes (I've already used so many today...) I'm this close to calling out of work to hatch more. Did I mention I had that stupid melan hatching dream??? You know the one. I was half awake and was so angry when I looked at my phone and realized it wasn't real.
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
Stormblessed's AvatarStormblessed
Just hit 10k. 5,202 eggs since my last melan. You'd think that, with Arceus, 10+ crystals, and daily shiny charms I'd logically get at least one melan, but RNG has other plans for me, I suppose. Doesn't help that I keep hatching twins and triplets.
Avatar credit is to Svetty! 0 Buying Combat Feathers for 100k credits or 20 ZC! Just send a labeled trade.
CosmosBound92's AvatarCosmosBound92
Wow what was with Sei day? I didn’t get a single Shiny in 100+ eggs with a 6,700+ chain?!? Waste of a Z 😞
** My shop!! Avatar by Eve636! Shop Banner by King's Sprite Shop
sillyguy's Avatarsillyguy
It's been over 2 years since I've started my Trapinch hunt... still no melan and barely any shinies/albinos
sillyguy • any pronouns • -8 server time meclick • WIP back from a whopping 2 year hiatus, pfp is by me
Billabong's AvatarBillabong
I just restarted with my grubbin hunt and it's...as bad as it was before ;~; I'm over 3k hatches now and am barely getting any albinos/shinies. I know on Sei Day I only got 2 albinos and 1 shiny lol! Melanin Vikavolt is so cool and it's one of my favorite pokemon so feeling that this hunt isn't going to be successful makes me a bit sad.
icon and banner credit
icon is drawn by me, banner is from "Restoring the Lost Sense"

Pages: 123··· 181182183184185··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page