PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 178179180181182··· 313314315

ShacetheAce's AvatarShacetheAce
Saaaaaaallly I said no more troll parties please!
I edited a Serperior sprite for my avatar.

Salt. A lot of salt. Probably an inflated sense of entitlement too.

Sally i swear to honest god stop it. I went in to this stupid hunt for two melan charmanders and am yet to hatch one. I don't want albino and a shiny or two in the same party, I want a melan. That's it. I have had to stay home for 4 days because I'm sick, and we thought 'Okay this is actually not that bad, I can melan hunt while I'm getting our work done.' but no. I hate that I'm sick, so I decided 'hey since we're sick might as well do something on PFQ' but no. I am going to scream. Edit: ...it happened again i'm about to just quit
"It just seems unlikely that it's me who was to blame!"
  • Click?
  • Us too?
  • Records
  • Note!!
Data Volume: Iron Hands

Data Volume: Iron Hands

Data Volume

(: 0)

A mysterious container of data, apparently relating to Hariyama.

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +3,426,161
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Active shiny chain: 682 (I'm probably hunting Pichu if it's above 300) Type Race Points: 20 Type Race Highlights: June 2021, Psychic (first place): 3,575
PLEASE NOTE: I have autism and OSDD and struggle with my tone and communicating at times. Because of this, I may be very awkward in DMs at times, but I promise I don't bite!
Character in pfp is Sora from Kingdom Hearts, drawn by my good friend SulphurWolf. For my use only<3
skylucario's Avatarskylucario
used all my SLE, shelter adopts (i have the max pass), DCP, and my last poisonium z today just when i thought this hunt couldn’t get any worse… • i had a 100-ish egg special drought (may have been more) • the last two parties of the night: x x x (shiny) x (shiny) (albino) x (albino) x x x These were my 15th and 16th troll incidents of the hunt ALL OF THEM were any-loving males, and the last one was a sweet pref female, which is almost what i wanted (i want a sweet or any pref male, but i’d be fine with anything at this point). this is making me feel like sally knows exactly how to get to me lol i am out of currency and my hypermode is almost over. my chain is now ~3000. i don’t think i’m going to get this melan, which will mark the second time this hunt has failed. it sucks but i guess i didn’t expect this hunt to go well anyway. i just hate that i’m going to have to buy zc to stick it yet again
all sprites clickable. ^ icon drawn by me. 216
Qoeper's AvatarQoeper
I find melan hunting demotivating - I see people who have been on the site for 3 months with a melan hatch, and here I am at just over a year with nothing. Hypermode, Uber and usually charged 5-7 albino radar, depending on the day bonus', though I doubt that matters. I swear I hardly ever get any sparkles on Sei days. Sei days are just bad luck. Between that, I have to find another 300ZC in a few weeks to save the chain so I can particpate in the Type Race. And help me if a tournament pops up requiring specific egg hatches - at least I could manage a 1-token reward level mostly.
Avatar: Gokudera Hayato from Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Official anime art.
I usually dont feel the need to vent about melan hunting, but Sally been pushing it lately with all of these Troll parties. Then she goes and does this to me?
Smhsmh did I cry? Maybe. Did I die a little on the inside? Definitely.
PFP created by inkmonkun
Primarina base by conyjams on DA. Edited by HorrorGal13
Cosmog colors and Primarina base from conyjams on DA. Edited by HorrorGal13
Pumpkaboo Base by conyjams on DA. Edited by HorrorGal13
Score: 0
Sprites by HorrorGal13 Badge by LycanKai
Just got two troll parties already :( Please Sally finally give me a melan sobble I want to work on my arceus rank
Gif from the pokémon anime. Visit my shop for S/A/M/IVs, summons, items and more ♥
ShacetheAce's AvatarShacetheAce
Please Sally just give me my melan, no more trolls, just... please?
Clairefairy's AvatarClairefairy
I was really hoping I would get lucky with an early melan on this hunt but this may be a long ride, spectrier.

Troll party

Second to last party of my night. :( My chain is at 554 now.
Currently buying: × 238 / 500 × 22 / 400 Avatar by Breepi Signature by AnkokuFlare
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
Am I melan hunting? No, I'm actually just Gem hunting! But I swear to Arceus, it doesn't make this less painful...

Troll Puppies

Even more painful, I forgot to turn on a new Shiny charm when I got off work and hatched those, so that albino could have been a melan. Big oof.
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
I’m exhausted. I cannot even BEGIN to go into how much time I’ve spent on Pokefarm the past few days, trying to shake a melan out of Sally. I’m delta melan hunting and using MAX boosts for the past 3-4 days, hatching hundreds of eggs NONSTOP (I try to ’crystal up on Shazi and Niet days, sometimes Sei days). I’ve poured actual money into this hunt. An… embarrassing amount, once you say it out loud. It’s been fun! Just… so many delta troll parties and only one delta melan, hatched over a week ago. But it’s been almost 2k eggs since then, ALL hatched with max boosts and all but a couple parties delta’d. There’s been no melan in sight and I need to complain about it somewhere. Thankfully Flabebe’s really fun to hunt and the deltas alone are gems, otherwise I would have ragequit before now. Still disappointed that I haven’t gotten another melan delta beauty yet ;-;
  • Main
  • Credits
Typerace: 0 (auto updates) This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!

Pages: 123··· 178179180181182··· 313314315

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page