PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 104105106107108··· 317318319

Managodess's AvatarManagodess
Not a single shiny today... what the heck? D:
Planned Legendary Hunt:
× 483 / 1000
Kanaloa Idols
Find my shop here Avatar was cropped from one of my own self portraits, the full version can be found here
abingy's Avatarabingy
Also had a disappointing Sei day. Only 1 shiny and 1 albino today. I just started this hunt so I wasn't expecting anything crazy, but those were my first specials of the hunt with nothing yesterday and about 350 eggs in. Just hoping my luck picks up with the rest of the hunt.
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
xXShadeXx's AvatarxXShadeXx
Too many troll parties today for my liking. Yes I'm just about to reach 1k, but not the point. 3 days of Z-crystals, to once again, get nothing. Luckily these were given to me by a friend, so no currency was lost. But still. I am pretty salty.
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
2 trolls today. One was a deltad party. Siiiggh its hard buying 72gp eggs when the gp market is so rough right now. Thinking im gonna get my chain to 10k before deltaing parties again lolol thatll take a long time
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
FlameDragon's AvatarFlameDragon
ahahaha I don't hatch a single special during the Sei day but the party right after reset gives a shiny Sally in a nutshell xD
Ku Idols 0/200 (0%)
Team Inferno Overdrive (Fire) for May 2020! Score: 0 Banner made by Nyna Azura
flürrawr's Avatarflürrawr
hatched over 700 taiveret eggs yesterday with a total of 188k interactions. i'm so frustrated. i know 2k isn't that long of a chain, but it's miserable with an exclusive. i really thought i could get at least 1 melan with 32 dcp packs before pausing but i guess not. thanks for nothing, sei day.
Sir Quackie's AvatarSir Quackie
Sally is definately Taunting me-3 Shinies and 2 Albinos iin the same party! I forgot to take the screenshot....
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
PFP made bymøffkat
i'm not even melan hunting, sally... why?
| GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
Necr0wmancer's AvatarNecr0wmancer
Looks at the camera like i'm on the office. 3,815 eggs in and no melan. But this.
Animestia's AvatarAnimestia
My first party after getting arceus again was a troll,,,, 5,900+ without a single melan Feels bad, man
Avatar: Official Venti 2020 birthday Artwork, Edited by me

Pages: 123··· 104105106107108··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page