PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 103104105106107··· 317318319

ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Ok so Why does it always seem that the faster you hatch eggs, the lower your shiny/albino rates are? I can’t be the only one that feels this.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
schleifi's Avatarschleifi
This was a bit much xD: EDIT: It wasn't enough:
Avatar was created for me by ArtsieRosie. I paid for it and own all rights for it.
VEGGIE's AvatarVEGGIE
hundreds of eggs hatched. hypermode. ubercharm. shiny charm. max albino radar + dark-z crystal. three albinos and one shiny. ; v ; i'm so sick and tired of this hunt but impidimps are my favorite pokemon so i gotta keep this hunt going. i'm praying for a spicy/naughty melan.
veggieㅤ|ㅤshe / themㅤ|ㅤnaughty

naughty ice delta collector hoarder of impidimps, soon kubfu.
journal toyhousesecretcredits

credits

code @RAINB0W / forum icon @silver raven on pokefarm / pagedoll @reversedkraken on th / header @xvanyx on da
im not even melan hunting but the fact that i got two troll parties within a short timeframe is depressing
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
FlameDragon's AvatarFlameDragon
It's still kinda early in my Lapras chain to start complaining (1300 chain rn), but I've had Z-crystals active for the past 800 eggs, and I only got 15+ troll parties/twin parties and a triplet troll party (2 albinos and a shiny) out of it. Feels like Sally is intentionally taunting me lol
Ku Idols 0/200 (0%)
Team Inferno Overdrive (Fire) for May 2020! Score: 0 Banner made by Nyna Azura
I am so tired of this hunt.... Monday I had 10 troll parties. Tuesday I had at least 5. I am so tired. 2.2k in on a variant hunt. (Started it on the 7th). I am tired of colorful turtles. Stop playing games with me and give me my melan ya mean stinky lizard (Sally).
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
Kyubiisaan's AvatarKyubiisaan
I forget when this was in the chain but I think it was Dewpider. I wish i screenshotted this. I have the hunt saved at ~1,100k, I'm waiting for Caimaw to get Arceus. I got two shinies and two albinos in one party. I feel like the game took pity on me and gave me melan goldeen in like 250, but I've never wanted to end a hunt so fast
"It is our duty to fight for our freedom. It is our duty to win. We must love each other and support each other. We have nothing to lose but our chains." - Assata Shakur
Wrathion's AvatarWrathion
Another disappointing Sei day. Go figure.
FlameDragon's AvatarFlameDragon
Literally any day except today: a decent amount of shinies and albinos Today with 23 Sei Power: not a single shiny or albino Welp
Animestia's AvatarAnimestia
I feel you both. I don't think I've gotten any specials today either? Maybe one shiny? But the day isn't over yet! Don't lose hope <3 Edit: What timing! Hatched an albino right after posting this! Keep trying, guys!
Avatar: Official Venti 2020 birthday Artwork, Edited by me

Pages: 123··· 103104105106107··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page