PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Journals: A Quick Reminder.

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Sei's AvatarSei
I just want to give you lovely people a quick reminder on Journals. Because of the staggering amount of them, it's been decided that journals that haven't been active in 3+ months will be removed. This is by no means "permanent", and they can and definitely will be undeleted per-request of the owner of said Journal. While that's a major reason for their removal, there's also some other things that will warrant a removal of your journal. Please make note of them: Journals will be removed if they meet one or more of the following criteria, including what was mentioned above: - The journal has been inactive for 3+ months in its entirety - it's wise to keep the first post and last post up to date so we can see its active. You can achieve this by just 'editing' your post. - There's only one post, and it's quite "useless" - For example, the first post says "done for tutorial" or "omg I love it here!" - The journal devolves into a "Chat thread" - meaning you use your journal or another users journal to communicate with one or more users. - The Owner is no longer subscribed. If your journal doesn't meet any of these criteria, it will be spared. Thanks for listening!
Art: Bunnytears | Avatar: Novie | Background: Sei
  • Answers
  • Collecting
  • Hey! Listen!
Thy Life is a riddle, to bear rapture and sorrow To listen, to suffer, to entrust unto tomorrow In one fleeting moment, from the Land doth life flow Yet in one fleeting moment, for anew it doth grow In the same fleeting moment thou must live, die and know
Garth's love Hi my name is Sei my favorite color is clear
Interested in using a Pokefarm-made sprite? Click here to get permission!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page