PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quick note on personal information

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 567

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
"The purge" has happened. Although it sounds bad, it only actually affected about 400 users out of the 123k we have :D
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Portoconnor's AvatarPortoconnor
Well thats good! Not very many people!
Tabby Tabs!
  • Shops!
  • Credit!
  • Clans!
Credit Goes to Yukirona!for my AWESOME Profile Picture!
BakuganNano's AvatarBakuganNano
Question: I am currently writing up a Support Ticket to change my Email Address. I'm presuming I have to add a Current email address to the "Email" input in the Form. I'm presuming you will update my accound using that email address?? Also since I only just noticed this Post, can I use the Link which was provided in the original Post to update my Email Address??
You do not need to provide your old e-mail address to get your account associated with a new one. We do not use your e-mail address as a core method of identifying that you are the account owner - though in certain cases, it does help. Determining if you're the account owner (SPECIFICALLY) in this case would be a bad call because you're wanting to change it. :)
Thanks for your help (^_^)... Its Just clocked over 1pm, so will submit Support Ticket in the morning... Just so I'm wide awake, so I can write the Support Ticket Right (etc). Also I'm guessing an out-of-date email won't affect me logining into tomorrow, right?
It will not cause you any issues :) It would only cause issues if your e-mail was throwaway as Sally (SYSTEM) would've locked you out of your account already for having an invalid e-mail. Which, seeing as you're on your account, you do not have any issue with ^^
Cool... Thanks for answering my Questions (^_^). It really helped, a lot. Will send Support Ticket tomorrow. Thanks again (^_^)!!

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page