PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Luckiest things that happen to you on Pokefarm

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 121122123

CutePichu's AvatarCutePichu
Whenever I unluock a summon item I always get one the first box I open after unlocking XD Just got a wishing stone!
The pic I'm using as my avatar is by Marie-Chan. From the Advent Calendar.
Electric Gems 40/100
Click my unevolved pokemon please? They're sorted and stacked in the first field!
Aliecole's AvatarAliecole
The luckiest thing that happens to me is when I find high level pokemon in the shelter. I found a level 100 Ice Houndoom on the old pokefarm, and then I found a level 63 Pikachu floating around in the shelter on this site. Oh wow, I actually had terrible luck back then. XD I'd say that the luckiest thing that ever happened to me was when I found 4 Jirachi and 6 shiny Pichu in the Shelter all in one day.
My Journal~ Art Thread~Deviant Art A C.O.M.I.C.~ Pokémonsters Avatar and Signature art was made by me for my own use~
Amy5101's AvatarAmy5101
Today I opened 3 boxes and 2 of them contained Summon Items and the 3rd on had 50 GP! XD
Avatar by Marie Chan (from Advent Calendar event)
angelcat621's Avatarangelcat621
For me, it would be hatching an Albino Raikou on Pi Day. Lol, I almost never get that kind of luck. I love PFQ!
Angel Cat Avatar by the awesome Avaritia. Here's my Proof of permission. Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Learn more. Be evil. ;) -Words of wisdom found written on a college desk.
LKWayvern's AvatarLKWayvern
I almost never get Boxes. But a couple days ago I found a box with a Life Antler, and just minutes ago I opened a box to find a Wishing Stone! I'm on a roll~!
Day after day, give me clouds and rain and grey Give me pain if that's what's real, it's the price we pay to feel The price of love is loss, but still we pay We love anyway
Rockman's AvatarRockman

QUOTE originally posted by Aliecole

The luckiest thing that happens to me is when I find high level pokemon in the shelter. I found a level 100 Ice Houndoom on the old pokefarm, and then I found a level 63 Pikachu floating around in the shelter on this site.
I found a thunderus and phione floating in the shelter, acting clueless.
Profile Picture is a screenshot from Mega Man Maverick Hunter X Day of Sigma. Zero is owned by Capcom. Sprites by me. Signature by me. "Rockman" ripped from Mega Man 3. Previously known as BlackAgumon.
PokecraftCat's AvatarPokecraftCat
I have suuuuper terrible luck with shinies, but I have found four level 100 Pokémon, 2 snowpokes, multiple Pokémon over level 80, a Victini and a Zapdos in the shelter!
Made by Kira the Cat for PokecraftCat Sprites from Spriters-Resource
Darkness and Light are intertwined in ways that nobody expects. *Is There No Honor? RP Setup* Come check it out! It's new and accepting!
Greenie2's AvatarGreenie2
I have found many high level Pokemon and a Dialga in the shelter.
Syzie's AvatarSyzie
I am new to this game, but I still wanna say. I think mine is finding Amaura, she's a fossil so :D
Images made by DarkNova181, animated by ShadowLily
Hi there, my name is Syzie... that's all.
Shazi's AvatarShazi
My melanistic magby, I was just looking for shinies and then pokerus happened!
4153 Rock Gems to Wishalloy

Pages: 123··· 121122123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page