PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Bad/Funny Suggestions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 186187188189

You have to pay 5 zc per pokemon you release to the shelter. This includes the eggs from the daycare when you don't pick them up on time.

permissions?

Well the art except my about layout is owned by me. ToxicGluttony made my about theme.Then who made my pfp and melan baits(nicket mine, noibat is dragoncakes)? I did! Staff if you are reading this I do have proof I made them, I just don't currently feel comfortable linking my youtube channel, so if it is really necessary I'll pm you guys the link.

previously known as

Juliette1202 and julian1202 (was going through some identity crisis I guess)
DanielTheCake's AvatarDanielTheCake
You can trade pokemon's souls for ZC
Avatar drawn by me! Visit my art shop to vote on what I should name my meltan evolution
MegaSwinub's AvatarMegaSwinub
For 1 credit, you can trade a lv. 1 Pokemon to Garth to get...a lv. 2 Pokemon. :P
Avatar credit goes to Lvcipher! Whyn't go show their Pokemon some love?
Best Piggies Ever! (BPE)

Albeanos are the best!
Bulbizarre's AvatarBulbizarre
Remove all Pokemon from the site!
Avatar from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
Eggy's AvatarEggy

QUOTE originally posted by Bulbizarre

Remove all Pokemon from the site!
Good idea! Turn PokeFarm Q into TrainerFarm Q. The game is now about talking to each other so the only available feature is the forums.
Click my party? :) Avatar: Mega Rapidash Q © Pokefarm Q, edited by me with permission
AggOtick's AvatarAggOtick
When you are online there should be a 2% chance that a Pokemon from the shelter will travel to your farm and eat/delete a Pokemon. Chances reset every 10 minutes. This Pokemon will have a special symbol on it showing that is where it came from. You will be notified if one of these Pokemon appears and all of its activity in your farm. Every hour you own this Pokemon it will continue to eat a new/different type Pokemon. On this Pokemon's Profile under the Battle Tab, there will be a kill count for each it eats. For each Pokemon eaten you will gain 3,000 and a 1% of gaining 500 . If you run out of Pokemon, the intruder will return to the Shelter. If you have an Pokemon in your farm there is a 30% chance that the intruder will be zapped off your farm every 48 hours. The intruder can't be removed from your farm unless put onto Wonder Trade at midnight. If the intruder is a Pokemon that can be evolved or mega evolved and you go ahead and evolve it, this will cancel it from attacking any more Pokemon. The amount of Pokemon it killed will still remain underneath the Battle Tab of its Profile. There can only be a maximum of 10x intruders in a single PokeFarm at any given time.
Innovation is the only way to win. ~ Steve Jobs pfp cat was mine. Miss him.
Volixagarde's AvatarVolixagarde
make breeding pairs with negative breeding chances take away your eggs with a vacumn
Prf X's AvatarPrf X

QUOTE originally posted by AggOtick

If you have an Pokemon in your farm there is a 30% chance that the intruder will be zapped off your farm every 48 hours.
If the intruder is in a field the chance is 50% but it will not leave the field it landed in For every Pokemon in your farm the time is reduce by 1 second
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have Semi Auto Team Clicklist suggestion TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer
99% chance that you will not hatch a S/A/M in 1,000,000,000 eggs :)
(pfp by CirceZ) not sure what to write here rather than I wanted to quit pfq and everyone was sending me gifts, I changed my mind now so I feel guilty but thank you ;-; Click This Little Onion Lady:
Lv. 50 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicGrass
Happiness 27%
Calm nature

QUOTE originally posted by PikachudittoUwU

99% chance that you will not hatch a S/A/M in 1,000,000,000 eggs :)
And if it's sei day it's 100% 😀

Pages: 123··· 186187188189

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page