PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Bad/Funny Suggestions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 181182183

virtualpet's Avatarvirtualpet
Dinic: for April Fools Pikafarm returns
Anomaly | Plural | Avatar
Our Pokesona, Drawn by Us.
corrinn's Avatarcorrinn
Ask Niet to implement Pokemon into real life
Avatar by me :D She/Her Sorry Link, I dont take credits
angeljumps's Avatarangeljumps
last night i dreamed that a new feature was rolled out: "sandwich of the day," which is useless except to recommend sandwiches for players to eat IRL
check out my RTE shop!
forum icon was drawn by me scraggy gif by the pokemon company
KerryBerry's AvatarKerryBerry
Toilet thought: A tool you can buy with ZC, but charge with GP every day like the shiny charm to increase your chance of hatching a specific gender- breaks when you break your chain or when you don't charge it for 2 weeks or more Can also have a box to preserve it much like the shiny charm box, but all the box does is keep it So like: You buy tool with ZC, and use GP to set it so that 75% of all vulpix you hatch will be male(instead of the usual 25%).
Pfp by Artsy._.Alpaca #4633 on discord! Their instagram is here! Visit my Adopt Shop: Click here!
add an option to write complaint letters to sally :V
Shop // Journal // Avatar x50 / 1000
Buying at 40zc / equiv.
// x6 / 1000
Buying at 30zc / equiv.
Type Race: 1904 [ Coded by Celxstiial ]
tigbit's Avatartigbit
make a pokemon that faces right instead of left
DanielTheCake's AvatarDanielTheCake
give the option to lower other people's shiny luck, hypermode players can raise it
Image taken from https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/637514-no-stop-touching-me-i-am-the-night Noibat is the night!
beemo's Avatarbeemo
hi, i would like to suggest putting more pokemon per field. i am sick and tired of spending my hard earned credits on fields. i demand 1000 pokemon per field. please and thank you, neit.
I don’t have a signature.

Pages: 123··· 181182183

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page