PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Bad/Funny Suggestions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 176177178179

ricewithice's Avatarricewithice
Make the chances of hatching a shiny, albino, and melan the same
she/her | ENTP | True Neutral journal credit
  • about
  • epic
hey, i'm ricewithice. i'm a rice fanatic and a big loser
original code by shxdow, modified by yours truly + a bit of erable's code
Prf X's AvatarPrf X

QUOTE originally posted by Eggy

There is now a wish-granting place where you can make a wish, one per account. The wish can be anything you like, no matter what you ask for it'll be granted, such as a million melans, infinite fields, hypermode that lasts forever, and an all you can eat buffet.
But your wish have to be 256 or less characters & can't be more wishes
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have & MC Bedrock players Semi Auto Team Clicklist suggestion TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer T/D/S Togedemaru UFT
Juku's AvatarJuku
Change the Counter Buffs so that they activate the moment they're hit. They're then active for exactly 24 hours starting at that point. (Boy, wouldn't that make Hunting a nightmare?)
Profile Pic by: Me Character: Mash Kyrielight Source: Fate/Grand Order Check out my Art Shop! And my Trade Shop!
Goat-nerd's AvatarGoat-nerd
for one day make all the normal pokemon appear shiny/albino/melan and the actual ones look normal
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 43 — 2,216 / 4,542
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 27%
Docile nature
icon is a gif from pokemon sw/sh
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Ban the Garthic's +1 Points/click bonus Make the minimum be 0.5 instead. Who use interactions points anyway?
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Click them, thankie! >> Shop Banner made by me
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
Make it so you can hunt everything you have on PR sticks at once So if you have 10 sticked chains you can hatch 10 different types of eggs randomly at your leisure and they all count towards their chains without breaking any other chains
[ PFQ +12 | Works 9am-5pm Mon-Fri ] Looking for a new signature. Art pricing/Interest check No cost too great Avatar made using Live Portrait Maker app Sig credits | Banner credits
This will never get approved. Give one person Pokerus for a whole month. It sounds bad cause it is unlikely. Anyone would think this suggestion shouldn't even exist cause it would be so unfair to all users.
Every other month the garthic bonus counter should be a multiple of less than one e.g. x0.25 so every click we make gives us 1 quarter of the usual interaction points we'd get. Pros: we'd all come to appreciate how good garthic +1 really is Cons: ???
Avatar made by Acer-of-spades, and sprite made by SaltyUwU
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Make necrozma able to fuse with Solgavern and Lulavern
Cyndalavosion's AvatarCyndalavosion
Just Just delete the Scour Boost from the bonus bars And crazy idea, make Fab Friday give us nice boost :surprised pikachu:
Summon Collections;
Type: Null Egg Vouchers
Fire Feathers
Credits
My Journal - Coding - Background
Signature Background credit goes to show Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Pages: 123··· 176177178179

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page