PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Bad/Funny Suggestions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 170171172173174175

ediblenapkin's Avatarediblenapkin
Absolutely terrible idea: an open chatroom with no delay, no mods. There's technically 2 as everyone over 18 is immediately shunted to the Mature chat, where you're allowed to swear. Outside linking is not allowed except for images. It closes if over 99 people are looking at it. All messages are deleted at reset.
I'm -5 hours server time! My internet is also unreliable to an extreme on weekends, so... friday officially counts as a weekend day

a dropbox for stuff

buying spectral leiomanos for 40zc/equivalent! depends on if i have enough currency,,,
8/500 Goal
My journal. hooray my shop!!! i got stuff!!! mostly useless but a couple of nice things too! and a lot of free fields. please save me i drew my own profile pic
Roseli Berry

Roseli Berry

Rare Berry

(: 0)

Found mostly in dark forests, this berry is traditionally used as a charm to ward off evil.

Flavour: Sweet/bitter
Colour: Red
Firmness: Soft
Growth time: 72 hours

Sells for 30

Lv. 100 — +214,071
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
bwap that's all

QUOTE originally posted by AuracleOfBacon

QUOTE originally posted by FlärînãFåïry

I demand the admins to give my son free hypermode. He’s been getting good grades in school and I want to reward him.
Is it sad that I read this in a Karen voice? As in, the entitled Karens, not the KINOs (Karens In Name Only) in case anybody's wondering
Wonderful, that’s just what I was going for. XD
  • Main
  • Credits
I’m Flarina! :3 Feel free to message me about anything. ^-^ I am a simple woman. I see melan dexes, I click. Typerace: 1679
🐞Spots on! A Miraculous Ladybug clan🐞 Avatar by Pokefarm, signature by myself!
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Heyo, I’m here to suggest a new function for the Most Common Melanistic Pokémon page. Instead of the links just taking you to the Pokémon’s Dex entry, it takes you to a page where it shows the number of people are hunting it at once, who’s hunting (organized by how many in their chain), when they started, what kind of hunt they they’re doing, and most importantly, if they’re breeding. Because breeding what you hunt is good form.

why PM when you can ask at 😈My Malicious Shop👿 instead?

I can promise a response there. I hate PMs. Please respect that. Shop/Trade qns via PM is always NO.

I like my Pokémon &
New Rotom form: Microwave Rotom! Obtained by having Rotom hold a Microwave Sparkplug, Rotom becomes Electric/Dark Type and has its new form registered into the Pokedex. Why part Dark, you ask? Well, here's its Dex entry:

Rotom [Nuke Forme] Dex entry

A Rotom that has inhabited a microwave. It tends to turn itself on at times, killing off the Wi-Fi whenever it does so, causing some scientists to believe that this is purposely trollish behavior.

Current Type Race Score: 675

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
ScørKaji's AvatarScørKaji
ban whoever reavhes 100 in the countinb thread, it's more interesting when the mods get to do more than just ruin numbers! :D maybe we can ban mord..
heya! i'm scor, your local homestuck!! i love fairy types and scorbunny. also hoarde sassy pokemon.
hunt progress!
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.
sojussimblr's Avatarsojussimblr
Galaxy brain: the Pokemon that needs Bunbori to evolve after the MCW is also Bunbori, and the end result will be them conjoined at the ears and called Bunbori Twice
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • Cutest Couple
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; couple sprite, avatar; Acacia sprite by me
Give everyone who guesses exactly and correctly what the new MCW Pokemon is the Melan version of that Pokemon on top of the prizes that are awarded normally
Rebecca Gold's AvatarRebecca Gold
In order to get 6IV Ditto, you need to collect six 2IV Dittos, go to Colress' Shack, pay 2.5kZC and wait three weeks for fusing to be done. If fusing is successful, you'll recieve a Ditto egg with 60k egg steps, out of which will come account locked 6IV Ditto. However, fusing will fail if you don't give different items each day that are needed for fusing such as berries, everstones, destiny knot, relics and gems. In this case, you get 5k egg steps Ditto egg, with random IVs when it hatches, but it can't breed. I wish I could actually suggest something like this ;;
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Make a random user be a mod for a day and give it all the work. pros: people would see how much work the staff need to do in a daily basic cons: I'm too lazy to be one
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 Profil picture drawn by me! Fusion banette + mega are from Pokemon's official sprite and fused by me. If you have some time, vote? Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale
ediblenapkin's Avatarediblenapkin

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

Make a random user be a mod for a day and give it all the work. pros: people would see how much work the staff need to do in a daily basic cons: I'm too lazy to be one
This kinda inspired an idea in me. What if every user who suggested something was given a chance to implement it into the site? They get one week to get the code done and if they fail, their suggestion won't be implemented, but they can still suggest stuff and get another chance. If they succeed, they get their suggestion put in and a reward of 500zc. However, they can never suggest anything again.

Pages: 123··· 170171172173174175

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page