PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Bad/Funny Suggestions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 169170171172173··· 176177178

MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853
Add a sally mega stone!! It’s cheap but the catch is when you decide to mega evolve it, your RNG luck will either increase or decrease. It will last for a month and then go back to your same luck you had before >:D
~🐒🌹~ Avatar credit: made by Duchesslunaire ~🐒🌹~ Used to be MonkeyBug853 FYI ~🐒🌹~
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
All the eggs a random user hatches is a melan for a day
spewpas are very good
trick or yeet
code: snompeito | art: RowletPrincess
ediblenapkin's Avatarediblenapkin
Add a symbol to summoned legends (similar to delta symbol, shiny/special symbols, fossil symbol). Does not work with eggs ordered from the supplier or gotten elsewhere, a summon item MUST have been used.
I'm -5 hours server time! My internet is also unreliable to an extreme on weekends, so... friday officially counts as a weekend day

a dropbox for stuff

buying spectral leiomanos for 40zc/equivalent! depends on if i have enough currency,,,
8/500 Goal
My journal. hooray my shop!!! i got stuff!!! mostly useless but a couple of nice things too! and a lot of free fields. please save me i drew my own profile pic
Roseli Berry

Roseli Berry

Rare Berry

(: 0)

Found mostly in dark forests, this berry is traditionally used as a charm to ward off evil.

Flavour: Sweet/bitter
Colour: Red
Firmness: Soft
Growth time: 72 hours

Sells for 30

Lv. 100 — +311,724
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
bwap that's all
bring Kinaster to other sites.
  • Henlo!
  • Buttons
  • Credits
Heyhey! I'm AJ or kaji! he/him pronouns please!!
avatar drawn by me of Dirk Strider~Buttons
background | coidng by me
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Add the masterball. You can now catch the legendary you summoned AND claim their egg. They'll start at 0% hapiness and you won't be able to summon a legend of the same specie for a few weeks. But who care? The shiny Easter egg is now in your hand (and the pale pink Magearna too)
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Click them, thankie! >> Shop Banner made by me
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

Add the masterball. You can now catch the legendary you summoned AND claim their egg. They'll start at 0% hapiness and you won't be able to summon a legend of the same specie for a few weeks. But who care? The shiny Easter egg is now in your hand (and the pale pink Magearna too)
This might be a silly suggestion but gosh do I wish ancient Magearna was actually a pokemon on here.
Icon is the official sprite of Lopunny with Sylveon colors! ⚢
Eggy's AvatarEggy
Force players to participate in events (tournaments, type race etc.) by permanently banning everyone who shows no activity in them by the time they finish. No exceptions.
Click my party? :) Avatar: Mega Rapidash Q © Pokefarm Q, edited by me with permission
I demand the admins to give my son free hypermode. He’s been getting good grades in school and I want to reward him.
  • Main
  • Credits
I’m Flarina! :3 Feel free to message me about anything. ^-^ I am a simple woman. I see melan dexes, I click. Typerace: 0
🐞Spots on! A Miraculous Ladybug clan🐞 Avatar by Carniv Creations of my dragon fursona, signature by myself!
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
Instead of filling out forms for suggestions, you have to present it to the mods like on shark tank. The mods you present to are randomized too, good luck.
★ Avatar By Belial ★ ★ JournalNuzlocke ComicArt ShopTrade Shop
Made by Kiryu

QUOTE originally posted by FlärînãFåïry

I demand the admins to give my son free hypermode. He’s been getting good grades in school and I want to reward him.
Is it sad that I read this in a Karen voice? As in, the entitled Karens, not the KINOs (Karens In Name Only) in case anybody's wondering

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!

Pages: 123··· 169170171172173··· 176177178

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page