PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Bad/Funny Suggestions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 142143144145

Mistyleaf's AvatarMistyleaf
The Super Seal - Similar to a Lucky Seal, but it's an item that can only be used on boxboxes, causing every box inside the boxbox to have a summon item.
❀ profile picture by me ❀
Scørkaji's AvatarScørkaji
make anybody able to make a custom sprite! you have an OC? make it a CS! You have a design you wanna see on PFQ? Make it yourself, of course! i actually suggested this when i was very, very new
Hiya! I'm scor, it's nice to meet you! i'm a demigirl, which means you can refer to me as she/them!
template shop avvie is by Sheepoid
i play pokemon legends as scorkaji!
Template by CatEnergetic
Doduo's AvatarDoduo

QUOTE originally posted by Mistyleaf

The Super Seal - Similar to a Lucky Seal, but it's an item that can only be used on boxboxes, causing every box inside the boxbox to have a summon item.
It would cause chaos but at the same time I want it 🤣
Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock
Super Seal? Pssh! We need Flex Seal! It makes the box unopenable unless you have a crowbar. Ooh! You can also buy crowbars for 100 ZC a pop!
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)
NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame

QUOTE originally posted by Scørkaji

make anybody able to make a custom sprite! you have an OC? make it a CS! You have a design you wanna see on PFQ? Make it yourself, of course! i actually suggested this when i was very, very new
Is it bad that I actually want this to be a thing?
Gif by KitKatKutie2
selocon's Avatarselocon

QUOTE originally posted by Camwoodstock

Super Seal? Pssh! We need Flex Seal! It makes the box unopenable unless you have a crowbar. Ooh! You can also buy crowbars for 100 ZC a pop!
Crowbars are one use only, as you basically "rent" it. Flex Seal(s) is a random item you can get (with about a 1% chance) from scours, and will apply itself to a random box. If you have no boxes, the next box you get will have Flex Seal on it
make a Novie Aw Man (see counting thread)
Sheepoid's AvatarSheepoid

pff the ultimate trolly item (You won't know the box has a flex seal on it unless you try to open it. watch as scams increase drastically)
A weird art shack shop thing (Closed) Hey look! Some eggs!
× 73 / melm
I'm very forgetful so if I don't reply to your thread in 2 days then I probably forgot to subscribe. Feel free to send me a PM if I forget, thank you :)))
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

Speaking of desevolution. Introducing the Crowbar. Only work on slowpoke line. Only one use, but you'll get a shellder too!
wanted to add that if you use it on a mega slowbro, you'll get a very special variant of slowpoke: Half-slow. Only psychic type. But most importantly, you'll get a regular shellder. perfect for wf!

Nice, the item crowbar have multiple use.
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 I have a new art auction, click on the duskull fusion to see it. Amazing profile picture (full-size) made with love by Mewwy-gum, thanks a lot! Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale
have foxy give you a crowbar to smack Springtrap in the knee with, devolved the Slow line, then unseal your flex seal. (anybody remember that video?)

Pages: 123··· 142143144145

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page