PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Bad/Funny Suggestions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 127128129130131

Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock

QUOTE originally posted by Camwoodstock

If someone breaks a rule in a forum thread, punish everyone on the page of the offending post too! Can't leave any bystanders!
Turns out this was not as effective as we had hoped. Now, anyone who talked in the forum thread across all pages is now punished if someone breaks a forum rule! You can't talk, it ruins concentration, you guilty bystanders!
We will now also punish people who make reports. You're guilty too for not stopping it in the first place!
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)
Nifty Boxes are now called Carrot Boxes. O p e n. y o u r. v e g e t a b l e s.
Signature in progress (again). GIF is of Kris from Deltarune (Toby Fox).
Papermoon's AvatarPapermoon
Let's incorporate random events like Neopets! Maybe you'll see a Pidgey that loudly proclaims your inevitable doom. Or an Aipom will steal all of your currency! What a silly little guy.

QUOTE originally posted by Papermoon

Let's incorporate random events like Neopets! Maybe you'll see a Pidgey that loudly proclaims your inevitable doom. Or an Aipom will steal all of your currency! What a silly little guy.
YASSS and have dougs twin brother give us random goodies

Avatar was made on a site called Dress to Impress its a fan site for neopets.com and the image is a customization of a white lupe i made on D.T.I.

If someone breaks a rule in a forum thread, punish everyone on the page of the offending post too! Can't leave any bystanders!
Turns out this was not as effective as we had hoped. Now, anyone who talked in the forum thread across all pages is now punished if someone breaks a forum rule! You can't talk, it ruins concentration, you guilty bystanders!
We will now also punish people who make reports. You're guilty too for not stopping it in the first place!
If you were on the userpage of the person who broke the rules, you're guilty too! How dare you see them and not do anything about it!
Sheepoid's AvatarSheepoid

If you were on the userpage of the person who broke the rules, you're guilty too! How dare you see them and not do anything about it!
Heck, at the rate this is going why not just ban the entire site? Can't break rules if nobody's there!
A weird art shack shop thing (Open!) Hey look! Some dragons!
× 54 / a lot
melm I'm very forgetful so if I don't reply to your thread in 2 days then I probably forgot to subscribe. Feel free to send me a PM if I forget, thank you :)))
Pony109gold's AvatarPony109gold

QUOTE originally posted by Sheepoid

Heck, at the rate this is going why not just ban the entire site? Can't break rules if nobody's there!
Ya know what? Just ban the whole internet! Some people could find backways in..
My Trade Shop Hope you have a nice day! :3 Little Ditto made by PupperCakes

QUOTE originally posted by Sheepoid

You're right... We need to have some exception... People who slander are perfectly acceptable and free of punishment.

Best Idea Ever

A flabebe for every hex color of the entire visible color spectrum because why not. Move your cursor 1 px and you can bet there's a flabebe for that color! No 2 are the same! Special Flabebe forever! Melan discovery for every hex! Even transparent hex colors! And Sally is specially coded to also randomize the lighting and shading for the art staff, so the choices are limitless, the amount of flabebes on site are impossible to count! Want to melan hunt it? Good for you! New discoveries, and RIP those Wiki Helpers! They have to make a table to catalog every single hex, transparency, and hex of all those flabebe!
Always Tired, or Sarcastic.
Regigigas Hunt x71/200
Comissioned by Animela
Be Sure to check out the shops shown!

Liepardtales avatar (current) comissioned by Dragoncake!
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Oh boy I can't wait for my eyes to be blinded by all those colors (sarcasm)
Currency conversion calculator Joint dexing shop with Megaman (Banner made by BananaLizard)
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
r

Pages: 123··· 127128129130131

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page