PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Bad/Funny Suggestions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 7475767778··· 104105106

selocon's Avatarselocon
Everyone gets a free, random shiny. However, this shiny is unbreedable, untradeable, and unreleaseable. You also can't evolve it and it is locked to your party.
Banner by Swag3Tails for my use only
Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock
Spiders. Don't ask how this works.
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)
NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame
Daily login now gives you 999999999999999 ZC. That DEFINITELY won't break the market, riiiight?
GIFby KitKatKutie2

QUOTE originally posted by Camwoodstock

QUOTE originally posted by ImaFishstick

QUOTE originally posted by Silverfootwolf

lots of quotes

QUOTE originally posted by bulbasaurOWO

QUOTE originally posted by flutteristhebest

QUOTE originally posted by AuracleOfBacon

QUOTE originally posted by flutteristhebest

QUOTE originally posted by NëøñFlåmê

QUOTE originally posted by bulbasaurOWO

QUOTE originally posted by Raínbøw25

Make everything cost little to nothing, shines easy as frick to get, and then give away Hypermode for free!
And while they're at it, just make everyone Arceus rank! And the Pokemon Of The Day could be EVERY Pokemon EVERY day! And bonuses are always active!
who else wishes this would ACTUALLY happen?
YOUR ALBINO RADAR IS FULLY CHARGED EVERYDAY, AND YOU GET FREE Z CRYSTALS FOR UR HUNT. ALSO HAVE A POKERADAR. FOR FREE.
Have everything. FOR FREE! We're having a sale! A ROBBERY SALE!
wE DONT CARE ANYMORE TAKE THE S I T E
THIS IS A GREAT IDEA SOON WE WILL RULE
YES US PEASANTS WILL FINALLY OVERTHROW THE STAFF WE'LL BE ABLE TO HAVE ANY MELAN WE WANT, ANY TIME! UNLIMITED ZC! FREE, COMPLETE POKEDEXES! WISHALLOY+ ON ALL BADGES! YOU NAME IT, YOU GET IT!
WOOHHOOOOO WE ALL HAVE UNLIMITED GEMS AND CURRENCIES FREE UBER AND SHINY CHARMS AND WE ALL ALWAYS HVE POKERUS AND EVERY MEGASTONE WE HAVE LVL 10 EGG INCUBATOR ALL THE TIME
Communism. You are suggesting Communism
You sure we aren't suggesting... Bowser Communism? You know I had to

Current Type Race Score: 93

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Art from official Hero Academia manga Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division!

QUOTE originally posted by NeonFlame

Daily login now gives you 999999999999999 ZC. That DEFINITELY won't break the market, riiiight?
And it increases exponentially. On the first day of the daily login chain, you get 9999999999999999 ZC. On the second day, you get 9999999999998000000000001 ZC. And so on. I don’t see any flaws with these suggestions whatsoever, haha what are you guys talking about
will be revamping signature- icon by @FunSizeMini
Alkali's AvatarAlkali
In addition to releasing Pokemon, give us the option to premanently delete them from the site (like what happens to PF1 transfer Pokemon if you try to release them). Pros: Clear up field space without flooding the shelter. Cons: Might be abused?
Spare a click? Avatar by Kaenith (Tumblr). Permission. Originally posted here.
syskey's Avatarsyskey
April fools day. Everyone is scrambling to find out what the prank is, and someone figures it out. You can sell your farm key in the market. As soon as you sell your farm key, you're locked out from editing your pokemon and fields. You're free now.
Green Gummi

Green Gummi

Consumable

(: 0)

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Bug-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 45 — 1,869 / 6,211
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugSteel
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
Yay's AvatarYay
Make daily PM streaks a thing, like how daily Snapchat streaks are a thing. Let the spamming begin xD
Avatar made by Cryst; my sig is my own work. Both the Pokemon and the girl have the same name: Lottie Lock. I named her after Lottie in Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First. The quote at the top is also from the novel.

QUOTE originally posted by syskey

April fools day. Everyone is scrambling to find out what the prank is, and someone figures it out. You can sell your farm key in the market. As soon as you sell your farm key, you're locked out from editing your pokemon and fields. You're free now.
"Your free now." Why does that sound like something that pops up after you defeat a final boss? wait... pokefarm is the final boss..?

Hi. I'm flutteristhebest.
My Wii-U is having some difficulties, so I won't be online all the time!
I need some more time to think about what to put here, sorry pal.
Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock
You know how the argument against increased daily rewards is "you shouldn't have to be paid to play on PFQ?" Yeah, well, I want to have exactly that done for me. Every day I log in, I want Sally to send me 1 USD to my bank account.

Pages: 123··· 7475767778··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page