PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Bad/Funny Suggestions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 6364656667··· 707172

StillHere's AvatarStillHere

QUOTE originally posted by Silverfootwolf

QUOTE originally posted by TrainerCalliope

QUOTE originally posted by Yinyun Giranite

Pay 100 ZC to slap Sally. You don't get anything out of it except for the satisfaction in knowing that you slapped the being that's tormented you all this time.
this but make it 10 ZC to slap a normal user.
and 5 ZC to slap a pokemon
slapping a pokemon is illegal and if someone else knows youve slapped a pokemon, they can petition to rehome the pokemon
Avatar | Shop Call me Leon! They/them or he/him pronouns please!

QUOTE originally posted by StillHere

Pay 100 ZC to slap Sally. You don't get anything out of it except for the satisfaction in knowing that you slapped the being that's tormented you all this time.
slapping a pokemon is illegal and if someone else knows youve slapped a pokemon, they can petition to rehome the pokemon
moral of this post- pokemon are animals - animal abuse is bad also - dont slap ur melans
--------------- Buneary & Charmander fusion made here-
Believe's AvatarBelieve

QUOTE originally posted by StillHere

To add onto this, if you slap any special pokemon too many times, they'll run away. You may not, under any circumstances, get them back.
Hello! I'm Believe, otherwise known as Berry, or Amy! > Self Proclaimed Vulpix Queen > Melan Hunting Cleffa
× 35 / 3000
Collecting Fairy Gems!
code-hercules background + icon made by me
Chemical Derp's AvatarChemical Derp
Everyday you hatch a pokemon thats delta,shiny,melan and albino (what a cluster heck of a mess)
TBE
Hatching specials now gives you more Type Race points. Shinies are x2, albinos x3, and melans give you a whopping x5 points! :D
By Kirõzey
Avatar by FSharp. Visit my Velvet Room.
Ashtheace's AvatarAshtheace
Add new forms of pumpkaboo, one being you must hatch the egg within ten seconds of being created, another being you cannot hatch the egg until a week after it has been created. Everyone must hatch these themself as they are unable to be traded to a user who has not hatched them.
Check out my joint trade shop! Unown hunt spots and gems are up for sale and my friend sells templates, variants and all sorts of other stuff. banner by soraX Have a nice day :3 Avatar picture done by my bro KrisAmiss
Hello users! You can now rob the market! However, Doug is armed at all times. ... Actually, you know what, scratch that first part. Arming Doug is just a bad idea in itself.
avatar is my own art! formerly known as chimeranyx I currently have shiny and albino Elgyem UFT. Check my fields for prices!
Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock

QUOTE originally posted by Cøgnitøhazard

Hello users! You can now rob the market! However, Doug is armed at all times. ... Actually, you know what, scratch that first part. Arming Doug is just a bad idea in itself.
Well, what is he armed with? There's a distinct difference between a laser gun and a water gun.
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | (Age Anonymous) | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Scour Chances • More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)

QUOTE originally posted by Camwoodstock

Well, what is he armed with? There's a distinct difference between a laser gun and a water gun.
That's the problem. We don't know what he's armed with because he won't tell us.
Zen's AvatarZen

QUOTE originally posted by Camwoodstock

That's the problem. We don't know what he's armed with because he won't tell us.
Marshmallows. He's armed with Marshmallows.
Avatar by gezeichnet. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs.

Pages: 123··· 6364656667··· 707172

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page