PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Bad/Funny Suggestions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4950515253··· 697071

Yay's AvatarYay
Make a tournament where the objective is to evolve only one specific species of Pokémon into a specific evolution. And if there are, like, Alolan formes of that Pokémon they won’t count. It’s gotta be the normal version.
Avatar made by Cryst; my sig is my own work. Both the Pokemon and the girl have the same name: Lottie Lock. I named her after Lottie in Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First. The quote at the top is also from the novel.
Prf X's AvatarPrf X

QUOTE originally posted by Yay

Make a tournament where the objective is to evolve only one specific species of Pokémon into a specific evolution. And if there are, like, Alolan formes of that Pokémon they won’t count. It’s gotta be the normal version.
each user gets a different Pokemon & you don't get to know which Pokemon until you signup
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon Semi Auto Team Clicklist suggestion TR/Tournament highlighting skin code
Rissan's AvatarRissan

QUOTE originally posted by Prf X

each user gets a different Pokemon & you don't get to know which Pokemon until you signup
Only Pokémon created AND hatched after the tourney start date are eligible for points
journal || shop Glory || they/them
No more free money from Boxes and Scours. You have to work for it. Get a job with Doug, Holly or Wendy. Do menial tasks and chores for six to eight hours for a wage that varies depending upon the length of time you've been on the site (and other "hidden" factors one of which is your longest egg chain). We wanted a fix for the overabundance of GP, and we got it. But our scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they never stopped to consider whether they should.
By Kirõzey
Avatar by FSharp. Visit my Velvet Room.
ACottontail's AvatarACottontail

QUOTE originally posted by Rissan

Only Pokémon created AND hatched after the tourney start date are eligible for points
Can't wait for the Cosmog or Poipole tournaments. In fact these pokemon are so great for a tournament there should be two tournaments dedicated to evolving one of these pokemon, maybe three if we separate the Solgaleo and Lunala tournaments.
NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame

QUOTE originally posted by pixelkitty

Remove anything that isn't in the original Pokemon games.
My sister would have no life on here then (she is a Lunupine hoarder)
Check out my shop! Shiny Eevee GIF courtesy of KitKatKutie2.
hatch a specific delta type on a specific species alolan or not for ones with alolan forms as a tournament. id be super evil and make the points like easy 15 medium 50 and hard 400
forgot to update this °...° my current avvie is actually drawn by me and is of my lutari Enhydr on neopets

good stuff {meaning my siggie is here}

seeking: Click my Cute Little Bean please? she is my first hatched albino!
reuel's Avatarreuel
remove the game
feed her bitter berriez
Milkåmel's AvatarMilkåmel

QUOTE originally posted by reuel

remove the game
even better, we remove nintendo
pizza time icon is official art from layton kyouju to yukai na jiken (lit. professor layton and the cheerful mystery)
Make it so that whenever you send someone the lyrics to an initial d song, you get either Speed Form Deoxys- (you sent gas gas gas) Uxie- (you sent deja Vu) or any other Pokemon that could be used to joke around with the title of the songs
Hello! I'm Calliope! I'm a crazy mythology addict who loves Ralts and Shaymin~ Credits Eclipse Referral
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Gif

Pages: 123··· 4950515253··· 697071

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page