PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Bad/Funny Suggestions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 3738394041

Introducing the Egg Timer Plus! With this Account Upgrade, the EXP gained through your Egg Timer is also boosted by the V-Wave! Have fun, y'all!

Current Type Race Score: 591

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Art from official Hero Academia manga Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! Would you like to enter the world of the Soulstace?

QUOTE originally posted by AuracleOfBacon

Introducing the Egg Timer Plus! With this Account Upgrade, the EXP gained through your Egg Timer is also boosted by the V-Wave! Have fun, y'all!
Honestly, where is the bad suggestion?
  • Moi
  • Credit
  • Advertisement
Regigigas Hunt x135/200

Unown Enthusiast

Unown Melans

X-Ray Specs

X-Ray Specs

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A pair of glasses with special lenses that grant the ability to see through thick barriers.

Sells for 500

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Bold nature
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Jolly nature

Meowstic Badge for being a common Bidder / Customer by SoraX Chibi comissioned by HajimeHimata on PFQ! Albino Paras Avatar Sticker by Kelsium Knockout Avatar comissioned by Skywarper from Tumblr! Meowstic Icon comissioned by Temporal!
made by Bugmilk
Be Sure to check out the shops shown!
MintyDeku's AvatarMintyDeku
There should be a [sarcasm][/sarcasm] bbcode. Oh wait-

Advertisements for cool places:

Please click my precious boys

Avatar is by moi. ' ^ ' ~This time I might just dissapear~
SmolPhantump's AvatarSmolPhantump

QUOTE originally posted by MintyDeku

There should be a [sarcasm][/sarcasm] bbcode. Oh wait-
It should be tilted the other way >:>
A rp of mine, pretty much a pokemon sanctuary! :D I made this avatar myself, and posted it under the username Stumpy on medibang.
All curriences are now equal. 1 ZC = 1 Credit = 1 GP. Have fun.
for a Melan Ho-Oh Hunt!
Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock
1 credit = 0.5 credits. Any errors that arise from this change are ignored and Sally continues executing the code anyways.
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
Cam | (Age Anonymous) | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)
Mr Cat's AvatarMr Cat
BRING BACK PIKAFARM In pf1 there was a side quest that changed the site to PIKAFARM. There was a bright yellow site skin, and all words get replaced with "pikapika Pikachu kachipi Pikachu". This needs to be a feature on pfq, but since we don't have quests, there should be a different way to get to pikafarm. Every time a user hatches a Pichu, evolves something from that line, adopts something from that line from the shelter, feeds something from that line, it acquires something from that line in a trade, there should be a 1% chance the user gets transported to pikafarm with no warning. The instructions to get back to pokefarm will be available on the farm page, but it's displayed in Pikachu language. The wiki won't help either because the way to get back will be different for everyone and the user just needs to learn how to translate the Pikachu language.
Current type race: 2312
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
Pika Pika Pikachu Pika-chu Pikaccchhhu Pikachu chu Pika Pika Pikachu Pika PikaCHu Pika Pikachu
Also all Pokemon images ate replace with Pikachu line images, Mod's icons replace with Eevee in Pikachu costume & user's names replace with Pikachu's text
Pikachu
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD Looking for Hasty Pokemon Semi Auto Team Clicklist suggestion TR/Tournament highlighting skin
lado1139's Avatarlado1139
Change the Type Race to a Pokémon Race where everyone competes to see who can hatch the most of a specific random Pokémon (including legendaries and mythicals), and they can ONLY hatch that Pokémon, and other eggs cannot be adopted The winner gets a free egg of that Pokémon
My Journal My shop Collecting Order's Crests PM me please! Profile pic made for me by ACottontail
Lv. 88 — 12,777 / 25,641
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostPoison
Happiness 27%
Modest nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 74 — 14,257 / 17,847
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness 43%
Naughty nature
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
We should change the term 'Melanistics' to 'Pigment Blessed'.
♔ Fahrum Dahdi

Pages: 123··· 3738394041

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page