PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kawaii's Scribbled Notes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

2Kawaii4u's Avatar2Kawaii4u
12-13-19 Quick edit while I'm at work to say I'm active again! 2-23-20 Still here for now I promise Decided to keep a journal since I have a really awful memory and enjoy documenting things. Hum hum.
By legsoo on FA!
Sentret Hunt Notes 5/27/18 Two days in a row of great bonuses and my first two z-crystals. Yesterday we had a Niet bonus, and today I had the V~Wave and Sei on my side. Yesterday, I hatched one albino total. Today, two. Z-crystals officially suck, and really aren't worth the money. A huge shame, unfortunately. 6/7/18 Niet+Sei=246h, 5 shinies, one albino.. 12/13/19 / 12/14/19 Niet/Shazi day, popped a new Hypermode and an Uber after this long hiatus. Normalium too. I'm up to 25k clicks for today. One troll party, one shiny delta. More albinos than shinies I think. Update: I have to get ready for work in ~40 minutes. I'm up to 36,676.

Troll Parties

First troll party. 4/20/18 Second troll party. 5/26 12/13/19 12/20/19

Interesting parties

4/29 4/30 5/18

Delta cutes

Artwork that I've received!

By Novareii

By Aquamarine96

By Aliecole

By paperclip

By dezsepticeye

By lazer-bunny

Trade thread stuff

Sentret

I'm jumping back into this hunt full-force and I got a bunch of little rascals to rehome. I'm willing to accept other items not listed if offered, but I can't guarantee! (Boxes? Daycare Passes? Whatever!) I'm not too willing to take in other Pokemon at this time though since I'd really prefer to clear space in my fields, sorry! ): Gem prices are higher because while I don't prefer them, I will still take them!
Deltas: 40, 40k, 8, or 3 of any type! Delta stock: x2 Normal, x2 Dragon, x3 Rock, x3 Ground, x1 Bug, x2 Psychic, x1 Fairy, x2 Flying, x1 Steel, x1 Dark, x1 Electric, x1 Ice, x1 Water, x1 Fighting Shinies: 60, 60k, 12, or 4 of any type! Shiny Stock: 14
Albinos: 120, 120k, 24 , or 7 of any type! Albino Stock: 9
If you've read this far, I also have two little bois who hatched side by side in my latest troll party. If you choose to buy an albino, add in a random number 1-10 with your comment! If I use a random number generator and it matches, you get both the albino AND shiny when I send your trade! Also, feel free to also ask if I have specific genders/natures! I don't mind checking! Thanks a ton for stopping by! ;w;/)

Dextrades

I've come across some cuties in my time, and decided to Dex Trade them out! As the usual with these types of threads, there are rules! They're pretty standard! Please don't go offline with 'em, don't remove items, change names/descriptions (you can add on to the Melans' if you'd wish, but none of the others please!! ;; ) and please don't run off with 'em. ;w;

Melans

25/2 Medium Normal/Water Gems/3 DCP each!

Megas/Special Megas

10/10k/1 DCP each!

Exclusive shinies/albinos

20/20k/2 DCP each! 10/10k/1 DCP each!

Totems

10/10k/1 DCP each!
Also dexing Solgaleo and Lunala for 20/20k together! Ask for other legends! I have albino Mega Leafeon, Espeon, and Flareon if you specifically want the albino dexes for those. Same price as the regular Mega Dex!
A new entry since it's been so long. I came back after a year and a half to finish this Melan hunt. In the process I've popped an Uber and HM so I suppose I'll be staying around for at least a month. 25k clicks on my first real day back. I've also brought a friend with me to play alongside while I descend back into Sentret hell. I want to hunt Kitwurm next. I've noticed like 5 other people also hunting/breeding Sentret. Good luck! Have a couple of eggs in the shelter. Just a couple.
Rus info so I don't forget First PKRS: 9/25/16 5:45 pm. 4th PKRS: 10/31/16 5th PKRS: 4/27/18/ 5pm 7th PKRS: 5/5/18 8:15pm 8th PKRS: 12/15/19 1:30
I swear Sentret hunts lately are just outright cursed. I'm past 4k, no melan, I've seen 3-6 other people hunting, some with 3k, 4k, 5k (!!!) hatched and not a single melan. Cursed little sentry bois.
YOU'RE SUCH A LITTLE BUTTHEAD.. TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH BUT THAT'S OKAY AT LEAST YOU CAME BEFORE 6K.. OH GOD BLESS HE'S A BOY AND A PREFERRED BERRY THAT'S ALL I EVER WANTED. BLESS. SALLY BLESS THANK YOU..

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page