PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Tabbed About Me Template

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 1112131415··· 323334

Some users, do not like About Me Templates being used as Signatures. That's why I am asking, in case they don't want these used as such; and just want them used as About Me's
Electric Nintendium Badge
601/3,200
sceptios's Avatarsceptios
@VampireKing: Using this as a forum signature is not something I had ever considered. I messed around with it a bit, and to my surprise, I think it works pretty well! That said, this template does have a few display quirks that arise when used as a signature. Unfortunately, that means my answer is no until I figure out how to fix those problems. I don't have a time estimate on when that will be done. Sorry that that's not the answer you were looking for. Since you were nice enough to ask (by the way, thank you for that), I'll make a note to message you if/when I figure out a fix I'm happy with.
No problem sceptios, but I did end up using the 2 link about me as my about me. The second link, I will put for the Nov. Type Race Thread. I also saw that if you use them along with the regualr BBCode Tab Interface; it turns it into how your about me is made with the tabs. Which is awesome, I love the About Me though! Keep up the good work and take your time figuring out the signature type/one.
OdD1OuTlIz's AvatarOdD1OuTlIz
I am using the Template! its very nice, thank you for putting this out there for people who need it.
Made by Kingtotodile, looks amazing.My shop!Art Shop! pfp made by yours trutly!(me!) Shiny membership/Badge at Kingtotodile’s Sprite Shop
I would love to use this template, thank you very much for making it and just leaving it up for free 😄❤

Wow, this is actually pretty legit...
psst! click the image to take the quiz ☺
veliona's Avatarveliona
proabably going to edit this and use in the future
Übercharm

Übercharm

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

An overpowered charm that, when activated, massively increases your chances of hatching Melanistic Pokémon for 28 days.

Sells for 2,000

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
An0nz's AvatarAn0nz
i dunno how codes work can you help me qwq
BoGalaxy's AvatarBoGalaxy
Gonna use this template might have questions though Hello hello, can anyone help me the space between the 6 button and the info in the tab is spacing keeps getting longer compared tabl 1 is very close where tab 6 is half way down the screen with an big gap of nothing Pages: 123 ||Mod Edit - Posts Merged||
sceptios's Avatarsceptios
@Chardino: That's such a general question that it's hard to answer it concisely. In short, you copy the code I provide to your 'about me', replace the things you need to, and add the content you want. More specific details about BBCode can be found in the Wiki. @BoGalaxy: MY first guess would be you probably have a bunch of extra blank lines in your code. My template uses []'s around the blank lines to prevent them from displaying. Did you remove those?
StarFragments's AvatarStarFragments
We're using this! ^^ It's a really nice template!
Star Fragment System (DID system)|They/it Avatar by me, signature by quinn, sig art by stinkybinky

Pages: 123··· 1112131415··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page