PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Tabbed About Me Template

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 323334

Nathrëok's AvatarNathrëok
Is it okay, to change the colors? (Since I'm using the 6 tabbed one) I wanted to ask before doing so, since I was going to use the colors black and White, and use like a light Pink for the link colors.
Hunting: Shinx
If you wish to contact me, please scroll down in About Me. For instructions to get a hold of me, please and thanks! Looking For:
Steel
Rock
Electric
credit
code: PaintedFence background: lunareverie *Other Credits In About Me
Garalina's AvatarGaralina
thanks for making this, i'll definitely be using it
sceptios's Avatarsceptios
@Nathreok: Go for it, but please make sure it looks decent with all of the built-in site skins
PinkSkittyPow's AvatarPinkSkittyPow
im using this template!! thank u for making it, and somehow i managed to add my stuff without breaking it (that happens alot when i try to use templates) im so happy!! tho i did edit the icon credit part as the icon is from a game :>

Pow❤She/Her❤20

I like pokemon and I love Neco Arc
Link Longer LinkLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon and divider@ From MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code Signature Pagedoll @MELTY BLOOD TYPE LUMINA
just discovered this template and i think it's really cool! i'll try using it for my profile
Sequoia's AvatarSequoia
Thank you for this! I'm using it :)

Avatar owned by me (and made by Temy). Please do not use anyhow as it is my Pokésona.
Sodina's AvatarSodina
Thank you so much for putting this up for use. 😊
Picture is of an Eevee I crocheted and sold.
AlienVisitor's AvatarAlienVisitor
I love this template! It looks so simple (in a good way) and it fits in whatever site skin is used ^^ I’ll be using it, thank you for sharing this!
Jojo | 22 | they/them
credit
Background made by me F2U code by Gumshoe
ArtemisBHS's AvatarArtemisBHS
Thank you! I'm going to try and use it >.< watch me mess it up baahaha
Astatine's AvatarAstatine
I can't seem to find a way to change the tab colors or the overall background color, anyone know what I need to do? Nevermind, I figured it out. Thanks!

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page