PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Albino Hatching Thread!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 132133134135136··· 207208209

Annica's AvatarAnnica
Not hunting just trying to complete Eggdex when this bab showed up! So cute!
Alchemi's AvatarAlchemi
I decided to delta one of the eggs in my hunt for fun, and this sparky boi decided to surprise me! My first ever Delta Albino! And to think I was considering ending the hunt early...
Avatar made by Cøbaltøad for my use only.
carbink's Avatarcarbink
hatched this beautiful girl randomly while trying to fill my dex. my first ho-oh egg and with my second fave nature too !
Finally! I got a special after soooooo many eggs

permissions?

Well the art except my about layout is owned by me. ToxicGluttony made my about theme.Then who made my pfp and melan baits? I did! Staff if you are reading this I do have proof I made them, I just don't currently feel comfortable linking my youtube channel, so if it is really necessary I'll pm you guys the link.

come visit my shops!

Art Shop! Where all art is 50zc! Pfp and baits only atm Regular Shop! Shinies, Gem + Box hunts dexing and more!
bhoomine's Avatarbhoomine
he's my first random albino- the fact that my radar wasn't even at full 👁👄👁✨

Credits

Icon Credits: official bnha manga
Formerly Hanamochii and PluvioPetrichorr
MegaSwinub's AvatarMegaSwinub
Wow.

All across space and time, everyone shall fear me!

Avatar credit goes to Slugcatt! Whyn't go show their Pokemon some love? My shop!
Pokemon Anime image obtained from Tenor.com
AléxGamér24's AvatarAléxGamér24
hatched these two in the same batch
FatalDubstep's AvatarFatalDubstep
Who needs z-crystals am I right? But all jokes aside this is probably the luckiest day albino-wise that I have ever had. I managed to hatch a whopping 9 albinos (all today btw, feel free to check the timelines if you don't believe me), all without a z crystal. On top of that, I managed to hatch 5 albinos (the first 5), in 55 eggs and 37 minutes (courtesy of the Niet day), with one twin party as well. That averages out to 1 albino every 11 eggs, like have you ever seen luck like that?! I'm not trying to show off or anything, I just can't believe my luck since I'm usually never this lucky (just take a look at the many 1/200+ shinies I've hatched with max boosts, as well as the 5k eggs it took to get the first melan in my scatterbug chain). Bonus three shinies as well:
Avatar made by Acopytopy for my use only. My precious melans:
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
No eggs inbetween these babies!
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
MegaSwinub's AvatarMegaSwinub
Just hatched this Albeano!

Pages: 123··· 132133134135136··· 207208209

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page