PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Albino Hatching Thread!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 110111112

Crøwne's AvatarCrøwne
First type race Albino
sojussimblr's Avatarsojussimblr
It's not that I didn't get Slowpoke, I just didn't wanna oversaturate
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • Cutest Couple
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; couple sprite; Acacia sprite by me
Sapphirevixen's AvatarSapphirevixen
Type Race Bunny.
Edited Avatar by me of Vinsmoke Reiju from One Piece manga.
Magical Rose's AvatarMagical Rose
Just got her today ^^

Pfp drawned by Evaxyy on DA. I commissioned her. I'm The-Magical-Rose on DA. I was SweetMelody0405 before I changed my username. Here's proof: https://www.deviantart.com/evaxyy/art/commission-SweetMelody0405-846936083
Bonespeaker's AvatarBonespeaker
Angry isn't the right word but I am a bit uneven about getting this one. I was chaining Galar Corsola all night trying to get a shiny and hatched at LEAST 80 eggs, as I went through all my adopts + day care. And as I was nearing the end of my adopts running out and was planning on jsut going to bed I notice and unown egg who's dex I didn't have yet. So I thought I'd grab him, since it wouldn't break my shiny chain. And which one of my 80 eggs rolled albino? The /one/ non-Corsola.
I mean he's /cool/ but something about how my luck panned out makes me feel a little resentful towards him.
‎‎‎‎‎ ★ ☆ ⚔ ☆ ★ Hoarding Terracotta Épée
Suzi's AvatarSuzi
My first albino legendary~!
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
Huh.
Howdy, I'm Spewpa. I hoard Cracked Teapots and currently have 432! Feel free to send any you don't want! My icon is by Sheepoid on PFQ.
LavenderHues's AvatarLavenderHues

QUOTE originally posted by LavenderHues

Another one!
Complete set, and just as I was saying "wow I haven't got an albino yet this race so weird"
Forum icon drawn by me!
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
YAY!

Pages: 123··· 110111112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page