PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Albino Hatching Thread!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 5051525354

Juliãn1202's AvatarJuliãn1202
So.. I was about to hatch my eggs when I remembered I needed to charge my radar. the first egg in my party was albino!!! And he was a lab baby!
Avatar created by crazyMissdream Sig created by quinn

my badges!

voltage explosion badge
Impulse Badge

I LOVE THIS!!

70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hardcover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
sojussimblr's Avatarsojussimblr
Late-game edit to put yesterday's and today's albinos on one line EDIT: Yeah, me again
Iveechan's AvatarIveechan
I need names for them...
I am always looking for more Hitmonchan to add to my collection, so if you have any unwanted ones (or Tyrogue destined to become Hitmonchan), please send them my way!
Juliãn1202's AvatarJuliãn1202
forgot to post this girl the other day!
Iveechan's AvatarIveechan
Albinos coming out of my ears here (glad this one was female!) edit:
Absol-Sama's AvatarAbsol-Sama
Just hatched this girlie a couple days ago! She's my first hatched Albino aaa Edit: She has evolved!! And my first hatched Shiny (also Litleo) is the same gender, nature, and berry preference?? Both are in my party :D
~🌹Maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new🌹~
Made by Zubat
Fennekava's AvatarFennekava
like 3 days into the hunt and got my albino! promised myself i'd get her today and whaddya know babey
hi! i'm fennek. i love dunsparce!! if you have any spare i'd love to take them off your hands.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Offical GIF from Pokemon!
cosmyn's Avatarcosmyn
another random hatch! im selling it so pm if youre interested loves!
sojussimblr's Avatarsojussimblr
Me Again, Sorry
Biscotti's AvatarBiscotti
I didn't just hatch him, but still- I didn't realize the Albino Larvitars were so cute until I hatched one!! I love the pastel colors on them :,)

Pages: 123··· 5051525354

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page