PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Albino Hatching Thread!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 46474849

No boosts tr albino Wow that's great
Signature by CatEnergetic|help from Wardove|icon (my OC) and bg by me
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
A new little guy and it's a lab generated one <3
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 Amazing profile picture (full-size) made with love by Mewwy-gum, thanks a lot! Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale, fusion made with official sprite by me. Shout out to the ones who can guess all pokemons I use for the fusion! This kill me too much, I had to share it.
AmethystX's AvatarAmethystX
Hatched my first Albino today and she's gorgeous <3
Betty's AvatarBetty
Random lil type race bug ~
I was just going to click my fields because I thought I wasn't gonna get anything and yet, I said no to myself and was rewarded with sparkles.
Signature in progress (again). GIF is of Kris from Deltarune (Toby Fox).
yeehaw edit: tourney/type race gods are blessing me another edit bc i dont wanna double post: this is getting wild
A HUGE nerd. currently hunting for an melan shinx! 99% of the time at work, 1% home i really need to actually update this signature u_u
6530b's Avatar6530b
I hatched these two in the same party!
Avatar is my pokesona, drawn by user plumy!
sojussimblr's Avatarsojussimblr
I just keep on gettin' you, huh
BraveHearted's AvatarBraveHearted
Just hatched this unexpected bab :D
Mass-Click List // My Shop // Credits I collect Tidal Bells! Please PM me! 363/1000 2020 Box Hoard: 956
Lv. 23 — 1,356 / 1,383
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassPoison
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
This's why I like to tempt fate where my Albino Luck's concerned lol
Me: "If one of these hatch Albino..." Sally: "Have an Albiino Oddish! A shame it's not an Albino Vibrant Maravol *Lenny Face*"

Current Type Race Score: 489

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Art from official Hero Academia manga Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!

Pages: 123··· 46474849

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page