PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Albino Hatching Thread!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 9495969798··· 204205206

Foiry's AvatarFoiry
Apparently I've not had an albino bat soo I'm kind of attached.
First special of this hunt! Such a beautiful girl, I really love her. Can't wait to get some more.
Sprites made by sorax
I use tooltips to provide credit to anything I post. Exception is any Pokemon GIFs which will be from either the anime or the games. Want to listen to some Instrumentals while you are clicking? Check out my Spotify Playlists! My PokeFarm LivingDex Spreadsheet
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
Meet my newest daughter:
| GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
Drizzm's AvatarDrizzm
× 226/1000
~☆~Avatar made by me~☆~
carinae's Avatarcarinae
hhhhhh was just hatching randoms for tr
elliot • they/them quit, dm xim#7352 if you need me
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
I've had a Snow Combee hunt paused since about April, maybe May or June 2019 - round about the time the USB sticks got introduced. Before all the changes to the albino radar and the shiny odds etc. I resumed said chain today. This guy was in the first party of fresh bees. Welcome Back, Indeed.

Party sparkles bonus!

• Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Animestia's AvatarAnimestia
Bro, what Sally has been spoiling me so much lately! First an early melan, then two albino deltas during the type race, and now this random albino legend ;w;
Avatar: Official Venti 2020 birthday Artwork, Edited by me
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Bee again! Edit: Finally got me my first female Albino Bee! I do kind of miss the distinct colors of the old one, but she's a girl so I can live with it Edit: My albino ratio's really going up with this one!
I'm so happy! She hatched at egg 20 She's so pretty!
pfp is from the Pokemon TCG

Pages: 123··· 9495969798··· 204205206

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page