PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Albino Hatching Thread!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 7273747576··· 207208209

Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Almost forgot to put up my Surprisingly Chill Toucannon! EDIT: The actual, literal first egg OF the day Edit: Edit: Two in an ENTIRE row. Does the Sei bonus cover albinos as well as shinies and I just never noticed??? :O EDIT: I've holoned the last two, but I've received six albino Smoochum in 53 eggs. This is... a little ridiculous
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
FÏrekÏss's AvatarFÏrekÏss
Nice. :)
*****'s Avatar*****
Just hatched this little one
Meloettas's AvatarMeloettas
casually egg dexing and delta-ing to make it more exciting and you wind up with this lovely child
i have an art shop thread here and a shop thread here for buying specials in my uft fields! 75 / 500, buying at 35zc per
Score: 0
Shannypopsxx's AvatarShannypopsxx
Just hatched this adorable baby. She’s so precious and I’ll love her forever TwT currently trying to find an item for her to hold that will match her colour scheme. It’s difficult TwT Edit: thank you Nightmon for helping choose the perfect item ^^
Icon made for me by Ecalypse💫 -----------
infectois's Avatarinfectois
ive hatched five albinos so far and its been a blast! heres my very first one, just a random chance from type race! i was hatching random eggs and BAM another random kid, i was actually hunting for a different pokemon and finally my newest, field looks soooo good with albino i also hatched a second scatterbug but its already been sold! hatching albinos is super fun
honeecomb's Avatarhoneecomb
got this girl randomly! selling it for the price in name, not negotiable but will accept mixed payments!
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Another first egg of the day??? What is my albino LUCK lately
Vio99's AvatarVio99
Finally hatched my last albino from the hunt!❤ I'm so happy
ChrisGradis's AvatarChrisGradis
me: time to do a quick albino hunt Sally @ first egg: "here ya go":

Pages: 123··· 7273747576··· 207208209

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page