PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Albino Hatching Thread!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 2627282930··· 207208209

Jasper22's AvatarJasper22
I've never been so happy to see those red sparkles! Almost 1400 eggs in a hunt to get these, with all boosts except z crystal. Probably only got these 2 because I used a crystal.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
1 z-crystal, 354 eggs and 120k interactions later..... 2 albinos final conclusion: beans
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
rook's Avatarrook
First albino; hatched not during a hunt, but from a random shelter egg yesterday, in the middle of hatching a bunch for the tournament! I charged my radar to max to get some use out of my interaction points but I wasn't really expecting anything to happen... looks like I was wrong, and it paid off. Needless to say, it was quite a pleasant surprise.
Was trying to build up some Hallowe'en Purrloin eggs when Pokérus hit, and the only thing I had were SS Cleffa eggs. I ended up hatching all that I had (which was only 21) and the 19th egg? This little sweet girl here.
JADE's AvatarJADE
200 eggs + z-crystal = 1 albino okay ;^;
Credits
Avatar by Yatzy, Two stooges banner by masochisms and gif character & animation from Smite@Hi-rez Studios
DooK's AvatarDooK
So does that mean that my radar made the egg shiny or that I adopted an egg that was shiny? This is my first, it was totally random :o
EVERYTHING UFS --Seeking Paypal and Currency~
Snomflake's AvatarSnomflake
only took 1,000 eggs to get one plus its my first albino
  • Random Stuff
  • Sprites
  • Tab 3
DemonicGiratina/lover of water types
Made By AnAbsolGhost Made By AnAbsolsGhost Made By AnAbsolsGhost
Click him?
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn

QUOTE originally posted by Mrs Rodrigo

So does that mean that my radar made the egg shiny or that I adopted an egg that was shiny? This is my first, it was totally random :o
The egg is determined shiny/albinos/melan at the hatch. So if it was adopted by someone else, the cubone may be not albinos ^^ My last random albinos, already show in the type race forum :D
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Hitmonchan's AvatarHitmonchan
Hatched these today, Skarmory is one I wanted for awhile.
I am always looking for more Hitmonchan to add to my collection, so if you have any unwanted ones (or Tyrogue destined to become Hitmonchan), please send them my way!
it's been 84 years since my last Albino

Pages: 123··· 2627282930··· 207208209

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page