PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Albino Hatching Thread!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 2324252627··· 204205206

britt's Avatarbritt
yay ^w^
britt • they/them • ponyta enthusiast x0
Lv. 68 — 4,983 / 14,077
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
IceGhost
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature
My first self-hatched Albino, from TR Eggs, and she's going Mega when I'm able to make her go mega

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
Now I can actually post in a thread like this, instead of just looking at what others have posted/hatched. My first self-hatched albino Cleffa in the first party I had hatched today (or yesterday when it comes to in-game time.)I really hope that Clefable gets a mega eventually down the road.
*11/300 Fujin's Lamp All avatar credit of Nathaniel the Natu goes to Sina142's joint art shop.
Winged Wolf's AvatarWinged Wolf
Just got an albino:
  • Rat Avatar
  • Sprites
  • Give a Damn and Huggle Me
This avatar is my rat rose
britt's Avatarbritt
lil white noodle
pecharunt's Avatarpecharunt
randomly hatched my first albino. i've purchased a few from others, but this is the first i've hatched.
icarus. 26. they/he. journal. trade shop. avatar. i collect normal modests & S/A hasties, naives and timids. check my about me for the summons i'm buying!
credit
Havenstrife's AvatarHavenstrife
I love her!
Avatar made for me by D33RG0D5. Call me Haven My type race score: 0
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
I didn't know this thread existed, so uh here's my two favourite babies, my first and second albino! Whenever I hunt something I want, Sally's like noooo but random Ravyne day gem hunts? Take an albino
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Burmy's AvatarBurmy
I love Unown. I plan on collecting the shiny/albino set one day, so this is very nice.
Aust's AvatarAust
I love hatching tournaments since it always comes with random shiny/albinos :) My random albino boy today, gonna name him Dumbo^^

Pages: 123··· 2324252627··· 204205206

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page