PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Albino Hatching Thread!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 138139140141142··· 204205206

Acwarium's AvatarAcwarium
This tournament has been so kind to me! Hatched all these babies randomly from lab eggs today when I started participating!:
NAUGHTY's AvatarNAUGHTY
was hunting electrike for electric gems and hatched these twins!! my first time getting more than 1 special in a party edit: accidently used the same platform link twice lol
alphias's Avataralphias
Before yesterday I have never hatched a special myself before. I charged my albino radar to 5 yesterday cause I knew I was going to be clicking a lot for mcw. I was trying to breed a Koroko egg. I got a lot of Vulpix eggs ofc and decided why not? I needed fire gems and Kantonian Ninetales is my favorite non-legendary Pokemon. And then I hatched a blue thing. I didn't even realize until after I went back to my party and went "that's not orange". My first albino, a male Vulpix uwu. I'm going to mega evolve him after some dojo training. Now I wasn't expecting to hatch another one, given my painful candle hunt, but I decided to keep hatching Vulpix eggs anyways. I decided to keep track of eggs hatched as well. After rollover, I charged my radar to 7 and went clicking. I hatched the first (or maybe the third?) batch of eggs and I got another! And she's my favorite nature too.
They/Them • -8 PFQ Time TR Score: 375
xie lian's Avatarxie lian
got dis from the tourney
avatar is official art from a project sekai card
× 0 / 50
(i am NOT collecting summons they just look cute)
SirSparkZ's AvatarSirSparkZ
I went hard yesterday with Niet, Sei and Shazi bonus, had birthday exp, 13 lucky eggs, shinycharm, uber, albino radar 7, and Normalium Z and went crazy all day with 90k interactions 372 hatched(daycare passes go brr). And I got 16 albinos! Here is the one female of the lot haha
Clicks for good bois
Silver Leaf

Silver Leaf

Treasure

(: 0)

A strange, silver-coloured leaf.

Sells for 500

Lv. 45 — 6,308 / 7,764
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
Hatched this female Carnivine randomly. Also my first albino on this site. Also dont know how to insert the pokemon otherwise but if you click on it you will see that I hatched her. Edit I hatched her from an egg that I have gotten from the lab NOT from hunts since I dont do them from now. Just adopting bunch of eggs from the lab and hoping I will get an albino this was my strategy lol.
Credits to Leon Albertus for making my profile pic.
BioShocking's AvatarBioShocking
Look at this pretty girlie!!
Icon by Jellybones!
CobaltSeas's AvatarCobaltSeas
This hunt has been going pretty poorly for me, 600 eggs in and no special. Luckily this little dude decided to show up at egg 603. Edit: He's mild boy too, which is one of my favorite natures :D
  • Main
  • Goals and TR
  • Dreepys
Cobalt, Sea or Doc (she/her) // Avatar by me (DON’T USE)!
CS Smeargle won from getting 1st place in PFQ's very first meme contest. No I won't shut up about it sorry not sorry :/ MA LOOK I WON A MEME CONTEST
Currently Collecting
18/18 Types of Delta Dreepy (DONE!!!)
MISSING: None. Check my fields
Da Siblings
to see the collection
TR Points: 0
Hatched her at egg 69(not even kidding that is the egg number I hatched her quite funny though) too bad she has a nature I am not interested in. Hope the next albino will have a nature I want.
Hatched another one and female too again. What if all the albinos I hatch are going to be females lol even though G.Zigzagoon has normal gender ration. But again not a nature I am interested in.Going to keep her though for now.

Pages: 123··· 138139140141142··· 204205206

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page