PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Albino Hatching Thread!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 134135136137138··· 203204205

LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
Finally hatched one.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
Hatched this baby boi~
Avatar made by Cryst of Comet (my OC that i created)
Score: 0
'Random hatchings'.
first water type albino (in memory) since type race started. tho to my credit I was mostly hatching flabebe specials for the duration, so I figure if id been doing type race exclusively id have had a bunch more.
sans • they/them • chaotic gremlin friend LINKLINKLINKLINK Write a small blurb about yourself here! This template has pretty compact coding, so you can fit quite a bit of text here! It's best if it goes on for about three lines, like this one does! (SIGNATURE WIP)
Maladjusted's AvatarMaladjusted
Just working on completing my dex again and look who I hatched! :D
Image sources : Pldh & Spriters Resource
AppleChild's AvatarAppleChild
Got the 1/100 special egg from the berry contest this week! Hype!
:D
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199

QUOTE originally posted by AppleChild

Got the 1/100 special egg from the berry contest this week! Hype!
congrats! I always love seeing specials that are determined by a tournamant event!
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
MegaSwinub's AvatarMegaSwinub
My words, as I quote, were "Shiny or Albino, plez?" 1 minute later... Arceus, is that you saying "Take it, child"?

All across space and time, everyone shall fear me!

Avatar credit goes to Slugcatt! Whyn't go show their Pokemon some love? My shop!
Pokemon Anime image obtained from Tenor.com
AléxGamér24's AvatarAléxGamér24

QUOTE originally posted by MegaSwinub

My words, as I quote, were "Shiny or Albino, plez?" 1 minute later... Arceus, is that you saying "Take it, child"?
‘Click’ Noice
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
First egg o' the day! ...it's getting delta-pointed, but it's the principle of the thing
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent

Pages: 123··· 134135136137138··· 203204205

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page