PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ability to name VIP List

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Fyrena's AvatarFyrena
Suggestion Title: Ability to name VIP List Suggestion Summary: Make users able to name their VIP lists, instead of having them left to "VIP Group 1" etc. Additionally there could be an own mini site where the VIPs are listed by their name and symbol, perhaps even with a description you have entered, or be able to change the order of which the user appear. (currently set to last online) Positive points: +clearer and less confusing for most people +makes interacting easier (regarding trading etc) Negative points: - Reason For Consideration: Currently i have many users added to my VIP list and it is becoming confusing, however naming them according to their purpose (massclick, trading, friends etc) could help become clearer. I have not too good of a memory so even if i tell myself the rhombus is trading, i will commonly forget about it simply because it isn't written there. Additionally it has already been hinted that we will be able to rename them later, but that has yet to happen.
Stressed, anxious, depressed and overall mentally exhausted, replies may come late, snappy or not at all.
Hunt!
Art Corner Journal Joint-Shop
<3
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
When you go to add someone as a VIP it already states this: "(The ability to rename these groups will be added later. For now, they mean whatever you want them to mean.)" So it is in the works, I figure c:
Fyrena's AvatarFyrena
Yes, i already mentioned that in the original post. Back when i joined in October 2017 it has already been stated there back then. I am fully aware that the Admins priorities are somewhere else, but it still would be nice to see an update to the VIP list.
D.MC's AvatarD.MC

QUOTE originally posted by NotMatt

When you go to add someone as a VIP it already states this: "(The ability to rename these groups will be added later. For now, they mean whatever you want them to mean.)" So it is in the works, I figure c:
no support, is kinda a thing they are working on.

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
Dorugamon's AvatarDorugamon
No support, requesting something already planned won't make it happen faster. Infact, impatience usually leads to things happening slower.
My avatar is Dorugamon from the movie "Digimon X-Evolution", ©Toei Animation.
Sei's AvatarSei
Going to move to approved since it was planned and Noot probably forgot ;P
When this is added, will you be able to have as many groups as you want, or would there still be the same maximum amount
<Insert very detailed signiture>
Iona's AvatarIona
Any word on when this'll be implimented?
Genderfluid - Any Pronouns
Polyamorous Demiromantic Demisexual
USA
Team Instinct
21 / 1000
Kang's AvatarKang

QUOTE originally posted by Raiveon

Any word on when this'll be implimented?
Please give Niet time. This is probably a backburner deal as it's not of great importance. Seeing as he probably has more important things to deal with site/code wise. ^^; So any approved suggestion may not get added for some time and will sit here till he is able/willing to code it in.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Iona's AvatarIona
Oh no rush at all! Didn't mean to sound like I was rushing him. Was just curious if there was a date or something.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page