PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 8

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Season 7 was a great success, but there's always room for more in our extended Pokémon family. Here's the updates for Season 8!
The following changes will come into effect when Season 8 starts (Updates take effect on Saturday 12th of May 2018)
Season 8 introduces a new Token:
Tournament Token (Grass)
Water Tournament Tokens will be unusable, serving only as Legacy Items. Please ensure you have traded them up to Fire before Season 8 begins, as you will not be able to do so after that. Fire Tournament Tokens are no longer valid for buying prizes. Electric Tournament Tokens are still valid, and can still be used to purchase all previous Season Exclusives as well as Miscellaneous Prizes. The price in Tokens of unlocking Season 7 Exclusives has lowered. Season 6 Exclusives now use Electric Tournament Tokens and their price has been reduced further. Season 6 Exclusives can now be bred, however doing so will be very difficult. Check your PokéDex for Egg Group information. The breeding rate of Season 5 Exclusives has been increased. Older prizes use Electric Tournament Tokens. They can no longer be obtained directly, but you can trade the new Grass Tokens down at a 1:1 rate. Fire Tournament Tokens can no longer be spent, but you can upgrade them to Electric Tournament Tokens at a 3:1 rate. You cannot trade Electric Tokens up to Grass Tokens (except with other players, of course) Four new Exclusive lines have been added.
Unlocking these is done with Grass Tournament Tokens, however additional conditions are placed on this, which you must fulfill before you can spend your Tokens on them. You must first score at least 1 point in a Tournament offering the Egg as a prize. We hope you continue to enjoy the Weekly Tournaments, and welcome the new additions to our Exclusive family!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
AquaAleea's AvatarAquaAleea
Can't wait for the new tournament to start ^^
Avatar drawn by me, character originates from Dappervolk and its not mine~
Daemos's AvatarDaemos
Oh these Eggs look interesting!!! :D
“Oh, hello there! I bet you’re wondering, why the red suit? Well, that’s so bad guys can’t see me bleed!” Avatar made by me. | Deadpool Pikachu made by me. | Quote from the movie "Deadpool".
Eggy's AvatarEggy
Pretty cool! As much as I'm not a tournament person though :')
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
Staravia's AvatarStaravia
Wha a burmy egg
  • Tab 1
  • Collecting
  • misc
Staravia Label your trades when trading with me please Relentlessly collecting Flying gems Blood for the blood god
Hoarding
69/???
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 69 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness 27%
Jolly nature
minknip's Avatarminknip
*Throws fire tokens* I have 14 what am I going to dooo But on all seriousness, I love the new egg designs ;o;
C10H12N2O's AvatarC10H12N2O
Oooo I really like the look of those eggs! I'm stoked to see what they have in them.
Adorable avatar by Quartz
Kaeni's AvatarKaeni
Oh that's cool, can't wait too see what's in those eggs!! and wishing there'll be again evolution goals,, because they're the only ones I can try to aim top 100 for dhfsdkfs
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Is thatva new reptile egg I see? Got a snivy feel to it. :) But please be a fakemon based on beared dragons, those babies are so friggin' adorable. I'd love to see another fishing objective, that was fun even though it got frustrating using my phone & tablet.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
ZelenPixel's AvatarZelenPixel
seems lkike there'll be a grass type or two
credits
avatar edited by me, signature coded by me

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page