PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

sempiternal [free to use templates]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 1112131415··· 181920

Groudon1911's AvatarGroudon1911
Thank you so much for these! I will use the binary for a future shop!

Avatar originated from this Instagram page and later, a youtuber used it as his pfp, which was where I got it from
FORMERLY KNOWN AS MudwingNightwing
KilalaMikal's AvatarKilalaMikal
Hi there! Snagging your Binary and Speaking templates for potential future use. Thanks for sharing these awesome templates. ^_^
  • Advertisements
  • Click!
  • Click 2
  • Info
  • X
Lv. 83 — 25,357 / 26,147
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Lv. 51 — 2,749 / 7,957
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature
Pfp by Me She/her or they/them. Call me Mika, Kil, Kila, Kilala, or Mikal. Send me jokes, puns, and memes! Funny things recieved: 13
aluebax's Avataraluebax
Hi! I will be using the Minimalist for my shop :3 I love all of these so much, thank you for making them!
25 x F x Gemini
Iceland's AvatarIceland
I really love your templates! ^^ I'll use one of your about me! Is Okay if we can edit few stuff like background or pixel (like the snek one)?
  • -
    Wick
  • -
    Chic
Name: Icey/Wick I share IP with my sibling Hyuse Bad Container in IDV, Good Student (busy at much) Secretly i am "Prisoner" Lil Balsa =P
Current Avatar: By: @ghostpetrichor_ on twitter FTU Credits: . MY SHOP:KING OF THE BEASTS OPEN NOW!
Progress to level 4
40.61% Dark Gem progress
Tamakoma - 2 stan!! Well, Ru out i will play with trainer see ya! (Art By: Gaelson)
credits

credits

Code & Divider @RAINB0W Background Image @Unsplash Bouncing Pixels @Nunka
SinsFael's AvatarSinsFael
Is it possible to change the colors on the minimalist template? I thought I'd ask before I do anything
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü

QUOTE originally posted by SinsFael

Is it possible to change the colors on the minimalist template? I thought I'd ask before I do anything
It says on the main/first post that they are fine with people editing the templates but to make sure credit is still visible and everything has to follow legibility guidelines
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
Rhylexa's AvatarRhylexa
Using the speaking one for my TFSDTS post. Thanks for making these!~
Shop- shinies/albinos, gem/summon swaps, Melan dexing, and buying some things for ZC! Journal---Random Info, Living dex (In progress), & shinies/albinos I need TFSDTS--- I dex shinies/albinos for free!
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
Forgot to mention, I'm using the binary shop template! Tysm for creating these

permissions?

Well the art except my about layout is owned by me. ToxicGluttony made my about theme.Then who made my pfp and melan baits? I did! Staff if you are reading this I do have proof I made them, I just don't currently feel comfortable linking my youtube channel, so if it is really necessary I'll pm you guys the link.

come visit my shops!

Art Shop! Where all art is 50zc! Pfp and baits only atm Regular Shop! Shinies, Gem + Box hunts dexing and more!
Hello! im glad i found this thread! Im going to be editing the mini (grey) template for use in my sprite shop ~ ^^ Ty!
Previous User: FireDanceCrystal | Call me: Flame
Hewo! Im Just A Playful Moltreon, Who Like's To Make Art! I Am The One Who Made My Avatar, And My Shop Banners! ^^ Thats Me! For all credits look in about me.
credit | free to use, edited by me || human base
osnapitzalex's Avatarosnapitzalex
Hello! I am just letting you know I love the Pride snakes and used it in my about info! Thank you for this it made me feel better! Thank you for letting me use this!

Pages: 123··· 1112131415··· 181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page