PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Upcoming Nav-Bar Changes (Preliminary)

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 192021

Ishimu300's AvatarIshimu300
Like the new changes :)
I <3 Sableye Check out my Pair UFT field if you are looking for some great pairs!

QUOTE originally posted by MysticWolf

One teeny-tiny thing I would suggest is moving the "Help" hyperlink into the drop down menu inside the little avatar. I think it would make the bar look a little less messy and bring back that aspect of minimalism. Another tiny thing that I would change is to switch around "Server Time..." and "Users Online (Open 10)" - I feel like it would look better. Overall, I really like this and can't wait to see the final product! :D
We've looked in to these two things and unfortunately we can do neither. Having help behind that menu doesn't really make too much sense - it's simply not somewhere it would go. Beyond that, people miss it as it is, so hiding it away would not be a good idea. The swapping of the users online vs. server time is unfortunately not something we can do either. You can see why for yourself - we'll be putting the changes in to place very shortly. Once that's done simply use Alt + 1 through Alt + 5 to see the different variations of the Nav-Bar. Basically, swap the two around in your head and you'll see what we mean. In short, there's not enough space. We tried it and if someone has a particularly long username... It breaks. Horribly. Well, it DID break horribly. Niet put a fix in place that stops the notification header from going down to the next line on the left side... When you tried clicking on it, the notifications still came out the same way which meant most of it was off-screen! ...It stays on the right now. It's still ugly, but at least it's not completely broken if that should happen. x-x;
Pika1's AvatarPika1
please undo this it wont let my freind do anything on this site not even hatch their eggs and the person i am talking about is fuzy
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Pika1, tell your friend to try now, and next time report bugs in the correct place, not here...
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
artificially's Avatarartificially
Just asking but could there be an option to shrink the text down on the Navi-bar? Like have the option to have this size but also the old size? Because yes, the bigger size is good for anyone with sight issues since its clearer and bigger, but as someone who doesn't have that its kinda bugging me with how huge it is- Like its a tiny problem but i'm just curious if that's possible??
90+ Breeding Pair Shop : ?????
8.1%
Lunesca's AvatarLunesca
Clickback is confusing i likee my list of interactions being clickable at the top made it easier for me to click one at a time rather then laggy tabs This new icon... is slower add a option for people to keep the old one if they prefer
This is something I addressed in an earlier post and it is not something that we will be doing.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I'd also like to point out that the multi-user profile is specifically designed to be as fast as possible, so I don't know why you're having an issue with "laggy tabs"...
BendyDemon's AvatarBendyDemon
You know, I tried out the new "Click-Back" thing and it is really nice! I like being able to readily go from one visitor to another to return clicks. Very nice. The fields thingee...I personally do not miss having it at the top of the page considering that all I have to do is scroll down a bit on my page to see the "Go to Fields" button. The bigger text is really nice and basically I like the changes. Admittedly I will have to learn how things work but I am not going to have a melt-down over changes. I like it and will learn to work with it. (It's called 'real life' ) Thanks for the tweaks. :)
Bendy avatar is mine..I drew it. Name: Umachu Name: Wavelength Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Pages: 123··· 192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page