PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Icy's School of Spriting

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Art Schools >

Pages: 123··· 458459460461462··· 530531532

@icymoon193 Done! Heracross was already blue, so I recolored ampharos instead and made heracross a sticker instead. Also I recolored Persian to look like my cat. I'm pretty happy happy with the way it turned out! @Vio99 Embarassed noises. Done! Even with me wearing my glasses I couldn't see the word QUOTE. Its even in big green letters. I'm sorry, I thought I had posted that for some reason. I hadn't realize you had given me another assignment.
Icon made by the amazing Poppy Charmander! Check out their shop! Fusion, Lineless, and Poketale sprites at Icy's School of Spriting! Click my IRL friends, goldfish626 and Rebelsplat!
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art
Kate1998's AvatarKate1998
Redoing Piplup so far is kind of difficult.Do I outline the wings,do I have to color the wings a lighter or darker red?Where in the world am I supposed to do shading?Where do I do highlights?This is kind of difficult.
Wanting:Ice/Flying Gems of any Size
Needing 140 Ice
Needing 140 Flying
Shiny Articuno Hunt
All non-shiny Articuno are UFT I hatch!

Price:100k cr/100gp/30zc Each

Okay,I'm going on vacation.Protect the town,alright? Okay then master.
5 mins later
BACON PARTYYY!!! *sighs*COME THE HECK ON! Welp,gonna get me some- Nope.
Featured Story
Made by WinterFoxxo
@kate1998 Do you want me to do an example piplup for you?
Yeah,sure,that would help.
@kate1998 I start with the color that has the highlight (the darker blue) and find a similar color (placing and undoing colors until I find a good one) and replacing all of that color with the new one (if I need to iI will leave a 2 pixel chunk uncolored) then I move onto the main color and do the same. And then the shading. The shading on the white I did with a very light purple (it would be a a pinkish/salmon color for red). I do that with all the colors. With the line art I do the same thing I do with finding a color (but testing on a 2/3 pixel long line) and fill in all those. I noticed piplup has 3 colors and two are in the blue green range (one is more green, one one is more blue) most only have 2 colors. For the blue greens I did the one that was more blue lighter aand the one that was more green darker. I hope this helps.
So something like this?
scørkaji's Avatarscørkaji
hey icymoon? can you repost my assignment? i forgot and im too lazy to scroll through it.
pfp made by me, edit of official Liepard sprite just yours average Elesa hating Baka queen previously known as kajiban!
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.
@kate1998 Yes! It looks a lot better than the others (no offence). One thing that does stand out the most to me is the wing. It is the same shade of blue/red as the belly. There is 2 line art colors on the wing a dark blue/red (top portion) and darker blue/red (bottom). There is also a black line above the wing that looks a bita bit odd. And the feet would've been fine (other than where they start/it becomes yellow) without changes. Otherwise not much immediately jumps out as wrong. But I would like like to mention I am not a teacher here so I can't give you assignments and stuff. If you want anymore help you can ask or PM me.
Thank you for your help.I can edit it just a bit more if you like.I am bored anyways.That actually took a shorter time than expected.Here it is.
@kate1998 When I get bored I do my clickbacks, recolors, work on my future art shop/trade shop, or lurk around the art/trade shop fourms. Mainly because we aren't really supposed to chat and stuff. You could practice recoloring if you want and PM me the results or something.

Pages: 123··· 458459460461462··· 530531532

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page