PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Icy's School of Spriting

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Art Schools >

Pages: 123··· 458459460461462··· 778779780

@icymoon193 Done! Heracross was already blue, so I recolored ampharos instead and made heracross a sticker instead. Also I recolored Persian to look like my cat. I'm pretty happy happy with the way it turned out! @Vio99 Embarassed noises. Done! Even with me wearing my glasses I couldn't see the word QUOTE. Its even in big green letters. I'm sorry, I thought I had posted that for some reason. I hadn't realize you had given me another assignment.
Polls LF Deltas! PFP by Poppy Charmander Type Race: 60
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove.Art
Kate1998's AvatarKate1998
Redoing Piplup so far is kind of difficult.Do I outline the wings,do I have to color the wings a lighter or darker red?Where in the world am I supposed to do shading?Where do I do highlights?This is kind of difficult.
  • Articuno UFT
  • Featured Story
  • Adoption Gachapon
  • Journal
  • Shop
All non-shiny Articuno are UFT I hatch!

Price:100k cr/100gp/30zc Each

Okay,I'm going on vacation.Protect the town,alright? Okay then master.
5 mins later
BACON PARTYYY!!! Featured Story
Journal
@kate1998 Do you want me to do an example piplup for you?
Yeah,sure,that would help.
@kate1998 I start with the color that has the highlight (the darker blue) and find a similar color (placing and undoing colors until I find a good one) and replacing all of that color with the new one (if I need to iI will leave a 2 pixel chunk uncolored) then I move onto the main color and do the same. And then the shading. The shading on the white I did with a very light purple (it would be a a pinkish/salmon color for red). I do that with all the colors. With the line art I do the same thing I do with finding a color (but testing on a 2/3 pixel long line) and fill in all those. I noticed piplup has 3 colors and two are in the blue green range (one is more green, one one is more blue) most only have 2 colors. For the blue greens I did the one that was more blue lighter aand the one that was more green darker. I hope this helps.
So something like this?
scørkaji's Avatarscørkaji
hey icymoon? can you repost my assignment? i forgot and im too lazy to scroll through it.
pfp made by me, character Dave strider is a homestuck creation just yours average Elesa hating Baka queen previously known as kajiban!
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.
@kate1998 Yes! It looks a lot better than the others (no offence). One thing that does stand out the most to me is the wing. It is the same shade of blue/red as the belly. There is 2 line art colors on the wing a dark blue/red (top portion) and darker blue/red (bottom). There is also a black line above the wing that looks a bita bit odd. And the feet would've been fine (other than where they start/it becomes yellow) without changes. Otherwise not much immediately jumps out as wrong. But I would like like to mention I am not a teacher here so I can't give you assignments and stuff. If you want anymore help you can ask or PM me.
Thank you for your help.I can edit it just a bit more if you like.I am bored anyways.That actually took a shorter time than expected.Here it is.
@kate1998 When I get bored I do my clickbacks, recolors, work on my future art shop/trade shop, or lurk around the art/trade shop fourms. Mainly because we aren't really supposed to chat and stuff. You could practice recoloring if you want and PM me the results or something.

Pages: 123··· 458459460461462··· 778779780

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page