PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Living Dex Spreadsheet

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123

cattoepicker's Avatarcattoepicker
Do you like data? Do you often forget what special pokemon you actually own vs. what you just have the dex entry of? Do you wanna be able to look at how full you collection is while hiding pokemon that are difficult to obtain? Do you wanna to keep track of your vivillion patterns or flabebe colors? Do you want to do all this without dealing with BBcode? maybe check out this here spreadsheet, see if it works for ya ;) how to get the spreadsheet for yourself: -click the link -hit file > make a copy > ok -you're done! If you see any errors, have questions, or have some suggestions for improving the spreadsheet feel free to let me know! (btw the dex order matches canon, not pfq. feel free to rearrange it yourself but I am not doing that :v )
profile pic is my art
hmforall's Avatarhmforall
I think I fell in love with you for this :)
Gilded's AvatarGilded
I've decided to make an updated version of this since the original master hasn't been touched in 2 years for players that have joined since then ^^
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┊ it/they/he ┊ ┊ pfp by box ┊ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Orchid's AvatarOrchid

QUOTE originally posted by Grey Skies

I've decided to make an updated version of this since the original master hasn't been touched in 2 years for players that have joined since then ^^
Lol I wish I had seen this one a few days ago. I'm using it to help keep track of eggs I've hatched during the tourney and I keep just adding new ones to the bottom. Either way, I love this spread sheet and it is super helpful for whatever you want to use it for.
1,045 Type Race Hunt: 4 / 212 / 0 Journal Avatar by Janssi for my use only
I opened the updated spreadsheet so I could use it myself. But how do I update it to check off the pokemon I have
Gilded's AvatarGilded

QUOTE originally posted by Captainpokemon01

I opened the updated spreadsheet so I could use it myself. But how do I update it to check off the pokemon I have
Did you follow the instructions to make you own copy in cattoepicker's post? because those have stayed the same! If you have, then you should just be able to click the check boxes to check them off ^^
Oh okay forgot about that On my laptop that I opened the updated version on I don't even see the file button or the make a copy button
Gilded's AvatarGilded

QUOTE originally posted by Captainpokemon01

On my laptop that I opened the updated version on I don't even see the file button or the make a copy button
"File" is in the upper left hand corner right under the spreadsheet's name: Then, if you have your own gmail/drive account, you'll hit "make a copy" and then "OK" on the following pop up: if you don't have a gmail/drive account, then you'll have to hit "download" instead ^^
For me (since I don't know how to insert a picture) I see the name in a skinny white bar then below that is the table because when I opened it up it didn't have file below it like it does when I open a blank one And even if I made my own I don't know how to put in the checkboxes in columns B through F
Gilded's AvatarGilded
Hmm, I'm sorry, I'd really need a picture to see what it is you're seeing To insert a picture on here, you need to upload it somewhere (I'd recommend imgur or the onsite uploader), then copy that uploaded image's url into the [img]URL[/img] bbcode if that route doesn't work, you could still drag, select, and copy all the boxes at once and paste them into a new spreadsheet instead of remaking it by hand? The checkboxes should still work if you do it that way

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page